Some excess Oakley stock for sale (Updated 13/01/20)

Discussion and support for users and builders of Oakley Sound musical products.

Moderators: Kent, infradead, Synthbuilder

Synthbuilder
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Some excess Oakley stock for sale (Updated 13/01/20)

Post by Synthbuilder » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:02 am

From time to time I will have some excess stock I'd like to sell. If interested then please get in touch via the usual e-mail.

ASV front panel for MOTM format Price is 50GBP

This is used but in excellent condition Scheaffer panel in black with printed white text.

It's just the panel that is available not the whole ASV module. Shipping costs are as usual, 5GBP for UK and 9GBP for elsewhere.

HVM for 5U MOTM format Price is 130GBP

Assembled by me with a 3mm thick natural anodised aluminium panel with coloured engraved legending. Comes with power lead, but no mounting screws. Shipping costs are as usual, 5GBP for UK and 9GBP for elsewhere.

Built and Tested Pre-populated boards

These are pre-populated circuit boards that have been built by me and used to test the designs, or that have been used in my modular. They don't include the socket boards - it's just what you see in the pictures. Shipping costs are as usual, 5GBP for UK and 9GBP for elsewhere.

midiDAC issue 4 - previous issue. Built in 2010. Price is 85GBP

Pots have 6mm knurled shafts but I can supply brass collars if you need them to fit onto 1/4" knobs.

Multimix issue 5 - previous issue. Built in 2017. Price is 60GBP

Pots have 6.25mm (1/4") solid shafts.

ADSR Upgrade issue 2 - current issue. Built in 2018. Price is 40GBP.

Pots have 6.25mm (1/4") solid shafts.

Tony
Last edited by Synthbuilder on Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:00 am, edited 13 times in total.

Return to “Oakley Sound Systems”