MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Please join us at NAMM! MW will be hosting a booth and we would like to invite all manufacturers small and large to join us. We are delighted to support this scene and help provide booth space for anyone who wants to show off their gear and partake in the company of the best group of folks on earth. Please email [email protected] to discuss details. Hope to see you there!

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
Open question: Formats?
Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Open question: Formats?
endmusik
The Wretch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

tragedybysyntax wrote:
Eric it's great to see you around bro, glad you're doing well! Thanks alot for doing the live racks smile

Eric who? You may have me confused with someone else MY ASS IS BLEEDING

endmusik
The Wretch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So here's the plan:

Current: Kontakt 3.5 with custom scripting, base patches covering several different combinations of layers, plus 25 presets with additonal Kontakt tweaking

Upcoming:

1. Reason NNXT - Base patches covering several combinations of layers, as well as 25 Combinator patches using the base patches plus additonal modules to show some potential uses

2. Ableton Live Sampler - Base patches covering several combinations of layers, as well as 25 Live Racks using Live effects/etc to show some potential uses

3. Logic EXS - Base patches covering several combinations of layers, as well as 25 Channel Strips using Logic's built in effects to show some potential uses

4. ProTools Sculpture - Base patches covering several combinations of layers, any presets outside of the raw setups will be at the grace of some gracious beta testers wink

Does that sound good to everyone?

I'd love to do SFZ, but unfortunately research is proving fruitless on developing for that format on a Mac. I suppose someday I'll need to get a PC for additonal testing in-house, in the meantime I'll keep an eye out for updates on potential SFZ authoring tools nanners

endmusik
The Wretch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another quick note on all of this: the Kontakt version was developed in a very specific way due to the scripting that was done by my compatriot Brian Cass of Overclock, inc. - the additional formats are going to be a different set, with the only similarity being the raw samples utilized.
endmusik
The Wretch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

another quick note - if anyone notices any Chicken Tikka Masala on the Reason patches, I apologize - working through dinner love
tragedybysyntax
*lolweegi*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol..... duh. I was thinking Aeryk! Michael good to have you around again man! smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Totalmusik All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: