MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Please join us at NAMM! MW will be hosting a booth and we would like to invite all manufacturers small and large to join us. We are delighted to support this scene and help provide booth space for anyone who wants to show off their gear and partake in the company of the best group of folks on earth. Please email [email protected] to discuss details. Hope to see you there!

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
spring reverb?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author spring reverb?
johnnymad
turbo wiggler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: spring reverb? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i just found a website that sells reverb tanks for a pretty good price. how would i go about making my own spring reverb? i've got a lot of diy experience, but have no idea how to even approach this project. any suggestions? help
Kwote
Voltage Controlled Crackpot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i'll tell you once i get my Neural Agonizer done Mr. Green
neandrewthal
full clout y'all

Location: Spending warm summer days indoors writing frightening verse to a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll tell you right now: Neural Agonizer FTW Dono-Kun Dance Bananallama! Drunken Homer Simpson
It was only a hundred miles or so to the ice caverns, and the second day, when we were lying out under the blistering sun-thing he had materialized, he sent down some manna. Tasted like boiled boar urine. We ate it.
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
eat the kids first

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

easy solution? Buy a spring reverb from doepfer and get a better tank

I have one and I like it, but I think I will be getting a bigger tank
Luka
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

makes some more videos andrew smile
im really irking to get to mine

i have to finish these mini-modualrs so i can make some cash to buy the compoentns. all my current components lot that i need to finsih a bunch of jobs and a few of my own modules are all lost in thailand somewhere. fukn futurlec grr, fukn thailand closing down its airport grr

melbourne australia
soundcloud
vimeo
DGTom
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

angry

I ordered some CDs from London last monday & usually this shop gets em here within the week.... I got a bad feeling about this.
Luka
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that smiley rawks smile

melbourne australia
soundcloud
vimeo
NV
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Like others have said, the Tellun Neural Agonizer is one of the most unique spring reverb applications out there, modular or not. Go to tellun.com and listen to some of the demos, it will give you a working idea of its capabilities. Since you already have DIY experience piecing it together should be no problem at all, although it is a tad specific about which springs work best with the circuit so you can't necessarily apply just any tank to the project.

Beyond that there is the PAiA Hot Springs reverb kit, which is much simpler in nature and would certainly provide you with a working knowledge of basic reverb circuitry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: