MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Watch out! I just nuked 1-post user "gear101" after receiving five different complaints over the course of about 20mins that he's sending PMs to people offering to sell gear. Seems pretty fishy! I'm sure he'll be back under a different name but with the same old game. Be careful! Thanks to everyone who let me know about this guy.

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
MATTSON 5u Filter video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Mattson Mini Modular
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author MATTSON 5u Filter video
ritchiedrums
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: MATTSON 5u Filter video Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mmm
yummm!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cool Ritchie!

I need to figure out how to post an Allegoric example of the filter I did for a customer modulating it with the VC dual LFO crosspatched to modulate each other.

Adam-V
Count Modula

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chicken heads for the world!!!

Cool demo.

Cheers,
Adam-V

mmm
yummm!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OK, I uploaded the Allegoric MP3 of my bug filter to soundcloud.

http://soundcloud.com/mmmodsynth/alegoric-vcf-res-mmm
d'oh!

Mattson Mini Modular

Adam-V
Count Modula

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's nuts George!

Cheers,
Adam-V

ritchiedrums
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What is that Allegoric Patch??
mmm
yummm!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ritchiedrums wrote:
What is that Allegoric Patch??

I was afraid someone would ask me that.

I used a Sample & Hold and a VC Dual LFO going to a mixer. The mixer output was patched into the Mod input of the filter.

I had a VCO running a square wave going to the audio input of the filter for harmonic content.

The Sample and Hold was messed with screwing around with all parameters and switching between Sample/Hold and Track/Hold modes.

The VC DLFO channel 1 triangle was split. One of those signals went to the mixer with the S&H.
The other split clone triangle signal went to the CV input of the second VCLFO. The triangle output of the second LFO went to the CV input of the first LFO

Then, a liberal amount of knob tweaking between the mod amounts, timing rates, CV mix and filter parameters.

I believe the entire clip was just the LP output of the filter.

G

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Mattson Mini Modular All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: