MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Watch out! I just nuked 1-post user "gear101" after receiving five different complaints over the course of about 20mins that he's sending PMs to people offering to sell gear. Seems pretty fishy! I'm sure he'll be back under a different name but with the same old game. Be careful! Thanks to everyone who let me know about this guy.

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
ADSR - Green Bipolar LED's ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author ADSR - Green Bipolar LED's ?
satindas
Wiggling with Experience

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject: ADSR - Green Bipolar LED's ? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi,
I'm trying to source the Green, bipolar LED's (for the Oakley ADSR) without much luck Could I use Bi-colour LED's in place of Bipolar? I'm not entirely sure but I have a hunch that the Bi-colour would light say, green for + envelopes and red for - envelopes. That would be nice This is fun!

Synthbuilder
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: ADSR - Green Bipolar LED's ? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

satindas wrote:
Could I use Bi-colour LED's in place of Bipolar?

No need. Just use an ordinary green one. There was a time when Rapid would sell bipolar LEDs in all colours. But no so now.

The only reason I use bipolar is because you can put them any way around. So an ordinary green one can be used but you need to make sure that it is wired correctly so that it lights up when the ADSR is active.

The ADSR core only generates positive voltages so bi-colour wouldn't actually show two colours.

Tony

satindas
Wiggling with Experience

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Tony.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: