MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Please join us at NAMM! MW will be hosting a booth and we would like to invite all manufacturers small and large to join us. We are delighted to support this scene and help provide booth space for anyone who wants to show off their gear and partake in the company of the best group of folks on earth. Please email [email protected] to discuss details. Hope to see you there!

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
JAG power cable help - no stripe: RESOLVED Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Malekko Heavy Industry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author JAG power cable help - no stripe: RESOLVED Thanks!
mhtones
Dreams in CV

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: JAG power cable help - no stripe: RESOLVED Thanks! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hello fellow Walekko enthusiasts,

Was wondering if someone could help me with figuring out how to plug in my JAG. The power cable doesn't have a stripe at all. Can someone who has a jag with a stripe on -12v tell me whether it lines up with the "sv1" or "10" on the pcb? A picture would be great if you could take one. I pm'd Josh, but I think he's probably busy at NAMM.

Thanks in advance!
Mark

Last edited by mhtones on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
qu.one
hypnotic and sanctified

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

edited bc the picture below should answer

Last edited by qu.one on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
MR
Common Wiggler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My power cable has a short black line at both ends. One connects to -12V on the Doepfer bus, the other connects to 10 on the JAG PCB. Pictures:
mhtones
Dreams in CV

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks MR and qu.one! thumbs up It was as I suspected, but just wanted some confirmation before I potentially fried by beautiful new JAG. Dead Banana

Can't wait to get home and plug this baby in!!!

Thanks again!
mhtones
Dreams in CV

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Followed the pics above and all lights blazing! Thanks for the guidance guys! thumbs up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Malekko Heavy Industry All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: