MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Watch out! I just nuked 1-post user "gear101" after receiving five different complaints over the course of about 20mins that he's sending PMs to people offering to sell gear. Seems pretty fishy! I'm sure he'll be back under a different name but with the same old game. Be careful! Thanks to everyone who let me know about this guy.

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
MOMA Kraftwerk retrospective.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author MOMA Kraftwerk retrospective.
chvad
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: MOMA Kraftwerk retrospective. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Through the many site crashes fighting for tickets this morning I actually got a pair of tickets to see The Mix. Anyone else get lucky?
essex sound lab
wiggler of the spheres

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I, sadly, did not.

But I'm happy to know that at least one Wiggler is going! thumbs up
chvad
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bummer man! I know TONS of people who tried but no one I know actually got any! I'm so fucking lucky on this! Bonkers. I will represent the wigglers!
giorgio
NITE MIND

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

cool! I was in line for the mix at 12:00 and waited until the official "sold out" message about 80 minutes later. oh well. I have some kraftwerk themed fun in the works for that week though smile
opsysbug
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

chvad wrote:
Bummer man! I know TONS of people who tried but no one I know actually got any! I'm so fucking lucky on this! Bonkers. I will represent the wigglers!

Yes. I think you'll have to rep ALL of us sad banana

magneticweb
Common Wiggler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the site crashed on my "Man Machine" tab twice, and three times on "Radio-Activity"

Showclix Sux
chvad
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah.. i got tons of crashes as well. Mine was a team effort with my girlfriend. We each had a primary and a secondary show to pick from. I'd assumed the hottest nights would be Man Machine, Trans Europe Express, Radioactivity and Autobahn. So we picked one each and then each picked a secondary show we thought would be less sought after immediately. I figured we'd have more chances that way. As it turns out I slipped right into cue for The Mix and Man Machine sat there for the next hour like it did for many people. The damn site crashed twice while checking out but I got mad lucky in that it never forced me to re-enter the queue.

Damn near had a heart attack throughout the whole process. lol. A number of other guys at my job were trying for tickets as well and none of them were able to get them.

Rymf
My hovercraft…is full of eels

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

chvad
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hahahahaha!
mjsemtex
Wiggling with Experience

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

chvad
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i saw that the other day.. another great use of that film clip! hihi
mjsemtex
Wiggling with Experience

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i was out of town on business and my girlfriend tried but, i honestly didn't expect we'd get anything for a show of such limited proportions.

i didn't bother to go and see them on the last tour because i'm afraid that nothing will top being front and center against the stage for their hammerstein ballroom performance back in 1998(?... i think it was '98).

perhaps they'll turn this concept into future shows or something.

chamomileshark
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rymf wrote:

I'd pay to see you perform this - with that page on a big screen behind you.

Rymf
My hovercraft…is full of eels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't make that video, but I can start practicing my unconvincing German accent, I guess.
Reese P. Dubin
Ultra Wiggler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just Ralf and hired guns at this point right? Theres been no mention of personnel as far as I know.

Im sure it will be cool, but the downfall vid nailed it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: