MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Please join us at NAMM! MW will be hosting a booth and we would like to invite all manufacturers small and large to join us. We are delighted to support this scene and help provide booth space for anyone who wants to show off their gear and partake in the company of the best group of folks on earth. Please email [email protected] to discuss details. Hope to see you there!

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
Double-Deka is Shipping !!! Now with PICS !!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next [all]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Double-Deka is Shipping !!! Now with PICS !!!!
emc2
is banned
is banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Those look really nice.
Just me
Has enough VCA's

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A Short demo of the DDVCO. This is just the DDVCO driven by an 8 note sequence and 2 LFO's. 1 LFO mixes the banks and the other modulates the Octave of 1 bank. There is no filter used.

dslocum
darwin's nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congrats! Nice s..t. And the first video or audio we've heard, if I'm not mistaken.
------------
"I ordered twice as many _______ as I thought I'd need, only to find out that I'm still less than half way to having enough."
"sounds like a scary and demented merry go round." - decaying.sine
"...this whole thing was started by a dream and a mouse." - Walt Disney
Just me
Has enough VCA's

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And here is another one. The video is complete crap as I tried for a small file size and it got killed.

frijitz
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just me wrote:
A Short demo of the DDVCO. This is just the DDVCO driven by an 8 note sequence and 2 LFO's. 1 LFO mixes the banks and the other modulates the Octave of 1 bank. There is no filter used.

Great demos! Both done without moving the sliders! You make it sound like you own it, already. If that's your style, I think you were made for each other. Thanks for posting.

Ian
dslocum
darwin's nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crap = NOT !!!

I'm really impressed by the range of sounds you got out of it.

------------
"I ordered twice as many _______ as I thought I'd need, only to find out that I'm still less than half way to having enough."
"sounds like a scary and demented merry go round." - decaying.sine
"...this whole thing was started by a dream and a mouse." - Walt Disney
Just me
Has enough VCA's

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I sold my zeroscillators within a month of getting them. This module is a cold dead hand module. I love it already and find it very easy to dial in what I'm looking for. I am seriously considering a 2nd if they become available. I'll do a more "standard" video tomorrow to show it more " "musically". And I'll show how great it sounds through a HPF!
diophantine
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sonicwarrior wrote:
diophantine wrote:
Are you insinuating that my modular is not a spaceship?!?! waah

Your's maybe a spaceship. wink

smile

sonicwarrior wrote:
zapp550 wrote:
I can't help but think they would look best in pairs...

Has anyone ordered a pair?

Maybe. oops

Looking forward to 'em! I'm probably in the last shipment batch, but thankfully I am going to be pretty good at delayed gratification right now, being on jury duty for a 2-month(!) case and absolutely exhausted by the time I get home...
wsy
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just me wrote:
I sold my zeroscillators within a month of getting them. This module is a cold dead hand module. I love it already and find it very easy to dial in what I'm looking for. I am seriously considering a 2nd if they become available. I'll do a more "standard" video tomorrow to show it more " "musically". And I'll show how great it sounds through a HPF!

I hope not this kind of "Dead Hand":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_%28nuclear_war%29

... though considering there are modules named "Geiger Counter" and
"Plague Bearer" maybe it's not such a bad name for the Eurorack version. :-)

- Bill

tec
Learning to Wiggle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wsy wrote:
Just me wrote:

I hope not this kind of "Dead Hand":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_%28nuclear_war%29

I believe he refers to the actor Mr. Heston who famously clung to his guns.

The Soviet so called Dead Hand is very scary and may still be in existance. Mr. Putin is insane.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next [all]
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: