MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Please join us at NAMM! MW will be hosting a booth and we would like to invite all manufacturers small and large to join us. We are delighted to support this scene and help provide booth space for anyone who wants to show off their gear and partake in the company of the best group of folks on earth. Please email [email protected] to discuss details. Hope to see you there!

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
Jones O'Tool Oscilloscope module
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 80, 81, 82  Next [all]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Jones O'Tool Oscilloscope module
Banalism
Common Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looking forward to the video...
CursedFrogurt
Square Enthusiast

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most excellent.
RichyHo
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm late to the party on this one, but it looks fantastic. When/where will they be for sale?
READYdot
controlled by voltage!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How does the O'Tool compare to this http://www.addacsystem.com/product/addac200-series/addac205-dual-oscil loscope-awg?
daverj
Vintage Video Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's the difference in screen size between the screen used in mine vs Xprotolab and Addac. (mine is the color one)

toppobrillo
Ultra Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

nice! looking forward to these..
READYdot
controlled by voltage!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

daverj wrote:
Here's the difference in screen size between the screen used in mine vs Xprotolab and Addac. (mine is the color one)

Well that is some difference. So that means that the O'Tool is a mostly selfmade tool, as opposed to the Xprotolab being a commercial product used in a module? Do you know how the refresh-rate of the Xprotolab is compared to yours? I'm a noob in these things, so I'm really struggling in imagining with how this will look!?
daverj
Vintage Video Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The O'Tool is 100% original hardware and software design by me. (with some feedback along the way from a friend who has used a lot of scopes)

I've never used an Xprotolab, so can't say how the refresh compares. When I make the video, you can compare the videos.

kjellb
Common Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I saw the prototype when visiting. Great little thing. Looking forward to both this and the video stuff coming out.
READYdot
controlled by voltage!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

daverj wrote:
The O'Tool is 100% original hardware and software design by me. (with some feedback along the way from a friend who has used a lot of scopes)

I've never used an Xprotolab, so can't say how the refresh compares. When I make the video, you can compare the videos.

Ok, thnx! Can't wait. SlayerBadger!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 80, 81, 82  Next [all]
Page 10 of 82

Jump to: