MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modulok : FREE modular analogue drumsample pack
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author Modulok : FREE modular analogue drumsample pack
kragg
Hello Wigglers
I think it might interest some of you : i have just released a free electronic drumsample pack made with a couple of semi modular synths.

It is called Modulok, and the goal is to bring out the character of the analogue sound (both smooth and wild, futuristic and retro, raw and advanced), in a big & versatile drumsample pack, analogue-sounding but not cliché.

The pack features more than 380 drumsamples :
- 364 one-shot samples, gathered in 4 categories : kicks, snares & lasers, hats & cymbs, percussions & sfx (each categories being sub-divised in 2 sub-categories for a quicker browsing) ;
- 23 loops of analogue drones and textures ;

All the samples are 24bit, 48Khz stereo WAV files ;

This pack is released for free, as Waveshaper's contribution to KVR DC2012 (If you like it, please consider voting for it) ;

> > > Go get it> > > grin
kragg
Some audio demos :
[s]http://soundcloud.com/waveshaperkit/modulok-dub/s-OSmjD[/s]

[bctrack]4090854307[/bctrack]

[bctrack]1322057302[/bctrack]

[bctrack]2907016567[/bctrack]
iamgoldman
digging the demos, and the art as well.
downloading now. thank you.
SewerBadger
I poked around some of these sample sets last night. Really nice stuff, matey!
regenbot
really great stuff, thanks for sharing applause
SunSpots
woah I am loving the software forum recently THANK YOU. This pack is rad stuff
theabsent
Will download tonight! Thanks in advance!
astroschnautzer
Sounds great!

Do these samples need to be cleared if used in released tracks?
Illiac
THANK YOU!
kragg
Hello
I am glad you are all liking it !

Quote:
Do these samples need to be cleared if used in released tracks?

No, not at all, on the contrary : the purpose is to use them wink
(and if you create a track which is listenable somewhere, i'd be happy to hear it)
Sperrle
It definitely sounds great! Thank you.
kragg
By the way, if anyone use these samples in their music production, i'd be glad to listen to it wink
jtai
Nice work on the samples and demos. Thanks for sharing!
deastman
Never mind the sample pack, I'm loving the demos!
kragg
Thank you
I made a couple of them, and friends made some more (Gorkem, Bronto Scorpio, Poborsk...)

By the way, a kind Live user made an Ableton Live Pack with Modulok samples embedded :

Download it from here (until i host it on my website) : http://www.mediafire.com/?pp8dmvoj3h6p3so
SunSpots
kragg!!! Thanks for this pack. It's making my Octatrack sound like sex.

In other news, I've bookmarked your page and will browse your other packs. Thanks for the free stuff and I hope you can keep putting out interesting stuff in the future as well!

Spots
kragg
Thank you very much for the kind words !

Quote:
It's making my Octatrack sound like sex.

Epic ! Can i quote you on my website ? lol
SunSpots
yes, feel free to quote away. I actually have a sample loop I made last night of that exact loop that I was calling the sex loop. You can judge it and see if you want to link it next to the quote. lol. If you think it's crap then simply don't link it. I'll get it on soundcloud tonight
SunSpots
Okay so I took a break to record this 1.2 minutes of what I did with your wonderful samples. If you want to post it go ahead. Do not feel obliged if it doesn't work with your marketing.
I won't be offended. Just wanted to share smile
Also note: the 1.2 minutes starts at 300bpm, then slows down to 30bpm so you can clearly hear what is happening. Also there is OT's reverb on slightly, and then a little more, and then off completely for the last 10 seconds just so people can get a feel for different speeds and a non-reverb'd sound.
Hope you enjoy it!

[s]http://soundcloud.com/sunspots/modulok-modular-samples[/s]
steampoweredsequencer
You got my vote. Thank you for making something that EVERYONE can use and not just some synthedit piece of trash.
kragg
SunSpots wrote:
Okay so I took a break to record this 1.2 minutes of what I did with your wonderful samples. If you want to post it go ahead. Do not feel obliged if it doesn't work with your marketing.
I won't be offended. Just wanted to share smile
[s]http://soundcloud.com/sunspots/modulok-modular-samples[/s]

Hi
Thank you !
I haven't found time to update my website yet, but i like your track being different than the others which are on my website, you really use the sounds as a material to mangle beyond recognition, and it is nice smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1