MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ADDAC Systems Open letter to Promoters and Musicians
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author ADDAC Systems Open letter to Promoters and Musicians
ADDAC System
At ADDAC System we’re always excited to hear about festivals, events or performances where modular synthesizers are used.
We're also always interested in doing colaborations with such events, being sponsors, doing showcases, workshops, performing...

If you're promoting such events we'd love to hear about it, drop us a few lines about it.

We're also commited to help musicians using modular systems promoting shows in Lisbon, Portugal.
We already established partnerships with local venues in order to promote events where modular synthesizers are used.
So if you're planning some EU tour and still have no shows in Portugal let us know and we'll try or best to make it happen here as well.
Also if you'll be performing in Lisbon let us know we'd love to meet and help promoting the event.

Looking forward in hearing from you.

http://www.addacsystem.com/events

All the best,
ADDAC Team
Paranormal Patroler
Still waiting to hear back from you about the prospect of an Athens showcase. thumbs up
DonKartofflo
Might wanna post that in the general modular/euro as well to reach as many folks as possible thumbs up
Paranormal Patroler
Never got a reply waah
xclark
this may sound crazy but I noticed that you're based in Lisbon and the only other music related thing I know about Lisbon is that Panda Bear from Animal Collective lives there with his family. I don't know if he's had any modular experience, but he's used lots of synthesizers and samplers, and he's always pushed new ground sonically with each release. he and his band sit at the top of the indie rock scene.

I bet someone you know in Lisbon knows him. perhaps you could meet with him and show him what your system can do. in my mind, a collaboration like this makes perfect sense. of course I'm a AnCo/Panda Bear fan, and a modular fan, but a Panda Bear album made on a modular would be incredible.
sync24
PM'd 8_)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1