MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

WIARD Classic VCO demos
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author WIARD Classic VCO demos
beyourdog
Well, I just thought I'll do a bit of a demo of the Classic VCO, I couldn't really find much about it sonically before I got it, so hope it can help some people,,.,I may add some other modules later on...
I just scratch the surface ....

thesnow
saw this on matrix earlier! really great! would love more demos from you like this each focusing on each different module etc! keep them coming! Woggle Bug! Woggle Bug
beyourdog
thesnow wrote:
saw this on matrix earlier! really great! would love more demos from you like this each focusing on each different module etc! keep them coming! Woggle Bug! Woggle Bug

Thank, you, I will, I will do another one of the standard patches of the classic VCO and then the other modules,... SlayerBadger!
catchin
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was talking to another wiggler on IRC last night about this one, and I was dying to hear it. Cheers!
beyourdog
catchin wrote:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was talking to another wiggler on IRC last night about this one, and I was dying to hear it. Cheers!

Well, then here is the Classic VCO second video for you Sir with the standard Patches...I quite like the Soft/hard synch one, should be the last section...
numan7
applause i've only watched the first of these... but it was terrific (thanks for reminding me how filters aren't so necessary in pwm patches! we're not worthy) beyourdog, & will watch the others soon! w00t

cheers
beyourdog
numan7 wrote:
applause i've only watched the first of these... but it was terrific (thanks for reminding me how filters aren't so necessary in pwm patches! we're not worthy) beyourdog, & will watch the others soon! w00t

cheers

Thank you, just hope it is usefull for people, going through the standard patches is a good exercise too to think out of the box, this system has this virtue to oblige me thinking a bit out of what I tend to do usually...
KoryB
Great demo!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1