MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modcan 53B clock jumpers
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Modcan 53B clock jumpers
drewtoothpaste
Are there jumpers on the 2x5 pin header that's on the Modcan 53B clock board? If so - how many and where do they connect?

If you own one of these and you have an open-back cab or can see the board, could you post here?

Thanks in afvance w00t
thermionicjunky
My best guess is that the header is for firmware updates. All or most of my digital modules have it.
bwhittington
@!#$ Rage!
dude
yahoo group or bruce himself.
drewtoothpaste
After some consideration I tried using the power cable from another module and the Clock module worked fine - must have been a power issue.

w00t
dude
ah good! i was hoping it was something as simple as that! so more importantly, how do you like the new module? one of it's brothers is supposed to land at my place today!

insert lacking modcan emoticon
drewtoothpaste
It seems like a great module, haven't used it much yet but did some audio dividing with it when I was checkin' it out. Being able to modulate the div-by-n is great for audio rates.

Don't have a proper analog sequencer at the moment (thinking about eventually getting the Modcan one) but I'm gonna hook it up with my Orb next time I get a chance.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1