MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Blacet/Synthtech Frac modules on sale
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Blacet/Synthtech Frac modules on sale
blandoon
I got a note from Blacet yesterday that they have opened online ordering for their Frac versions of the Synthesis Technology modules (Morphing Terrarium, Morphing Dual LFO, Cloud Generator, Deflector Shield, Resampling Mini Delay). For a long time they were listed as pending another run in winter 2014, but I guess it's time to go get 'em.

I ordered a couple modules for my soon-to-be-expanded Frac system - probably gonna order another enclosure as soon as my wallet recovers.
rezzn8r
I just put in my order for a F-355, and I'm really excited! hyper
It looks like the order window closes on March 18, so get 'em while you can thumbs up
dJ dAb
Put in my order for a F340 and F350 Guinness ftw!
Kyhotay
I bought mine last year and they are Frac's answer to Euro! They are awesome...can we have some more, please? nanners
blandoon
Yeah, I got an F355 (morphing LFO) and an F580 (delay) coming to me. I really wanted a Deflector Shield but it was that or pay the vet bill. MY ASS IS BLEEDING

I'm guessing Blacet has to batch-order all the Synthtech stuff, so if the order window closes on the 18th, presumably they'll be sent out for assembly/shipping soon after that (?).
monstrinho
I'm very much on the fence about ordering a F560 The frequency shifter part looks very cool, but I'm not totally convinced I need it. Does anyone have experience with it who could chime in? I'm worried it would be a kind of "one trick pony" and not versatile enough to justify the expense.
rezzn8r
My only experience with the 560 comes from my buddy's euro rig, and I thought it sounded good. It's at least a 'three trick pony' with the phasing and ring modding, but if you already have those features covered in your system...
I have two frequency shifters; Modcan and Encore Electronics. I find one of the most common applications for them is pitching my percussive sounds. I find them indispensable for adding realism to snare and hihat patches.
dJ dAb
Ordered a F560 also, last night confused

Next time around I'll have to get F355 and F580 to complete the fam
hmmm.....
Tubeampguy
I ordered a F560 and a F580.
monstrinho
I ended up ordering just the F350. I needed to place a big parts order for a few projects, so the other Synth Tech modules will have to wait until the next run. I hope Paul decides to do another run of these in six months time rather than a year....
paults
Blacet bulk order received, will ship to him the boards this coming week.
dJ dAb
Thank you sir!

Looking forward to finally having some Synthesis Technology modules in the rack. Mr. Green
rezzn8r
w00t
rezzn8r
Anyone else get their Blacet/Synth Tech modules, yet?
I just picked up my F-355 from the post office.
It should be a good day for wiggling!
SlayerBadger!
monstrinho
rezzn8r wrote:
Anyone else get their Blacet/Synth Tech modules, yet?
I just picked up my F-355 from the post office.
It should be a good day for wiggling!
SlayerBadger!

My F350 got here on Thursday.I've used it just enough to convince myself I need two of them!!
Kyhotay
Is this the appropriate place to mention I have an F350 for sale on eBay? Or am I suppose to post a link on the Selling portion of the site? seriously, i just don't get it
dJ dAb
Received my full order and I'm uber-excited... just gotta find time to get some patches going!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1