MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Dual Filter switches
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Dual Filter switches
Kwote
I just ordered a Dual Filter Stuffed board from Blacet and some jacks, etc. from mouser. unfortunately i forgot to get switches for the lp,bp,hp settings.

does anyone know which switches Blacet uses. a mouser part #?

consumed
ill open up my kit at home and check the switch out, and let you know later (if you dont get an answer before then).
Kwote
yeah. i meant to check my manual last night but i forgot. plus even if i see it i may be diggin around mouser for awhile.
Muff Wiggler
i have the docs right here -

it's a SPDT on/off/on switch, and there's 2 of 'em

no part number indicated, but hey, it's an SPDT switch

cheers
Kwote
this is what i pulled up so far. what d'ya guys think?

http://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Ntt=*SPDT*+*onoffon*&N=132303 8&Ntx=mode%2bmatchall&Ns=P_SField&OriginalKeyword=SPDT+on%2foff%2fon&N tk=Mouser_Wildcards

http://www.nkkswitches.com/pdf/stogglesmedcap.pdf
consumed
do you have your caliper handy? grab the frontpanel and measure the diameter of the hole for the switches and post back.

edit: mouser catalog page 1582 is probably the place to be. avoid any switch that looks like (ON) or (OFF) -- that means its a momentary action (which requires force by your hand to activate that).
Kwote
consumed wrote:
do you have your caliper handy? grab the frontpanel and measure the diameter of the hole for the switches and post back.

alright. i'll do it tonight(i'm stuck at work). unfortunately i think my caliper is crud. the millimeters on it don't seem to match a normal ruler's millimeters.

oh also i don't have a front panel yet. i have to mock up my own in FPE. but i can just base it off the DF i already built.

the stuffed board was all John was selling. it was from the Bargain Basement page. He's selling the PCB straight up. He said he only had 2 left of the fully stuffed version but I got one so I guess that leaves one.

seems there's enough PCB's of it to go around though. people will just have to sort their own components.
consumed
you know, i dont think that blacet uses any funny sizes with standard parts like switches.
so here's your probable candidate at mouser:

633-M201301-RO
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1