MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

MegaOhm Audio: Dual e350 with Vactrol Crossfader/Panner
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author MegaOhm Audio: Dual e350 with Vactrol Crossfader/Panner
decaying.sine
MegaOhm Audio built and designed: Dual Synthesis Technology e350 Morphing Terrarium with Vactrol Crossfader/Panner in Modcan A format

Here are some pictures of Phil's gorgeous build. I need to sort out the power in my Modcan A cabinet. I have too much in the MOTM one right now so I need a separate distribution and power scheme.

Phil can chime in with some details. Maybe we'll try to write a manual together. lol We'll get around to that!

I am sure many of you have worked with Phil at MegaOhm Audio before and know this. For those that do not, he is a very inspired designer. His builds are intelligent, masterful, beautiful, and I can't say enough complimentary things about him as a person and designer.

Thank you to dubchild who got me hooked on Phil's design and a heartfelt thank you to Phil for making these designs come to life. I know you know that they mean more to me than just modules, and I think it is the same for you. Love you brother! Shine on!

JohnLRice
Clap Wow! Clap

Super awesome new module and your whole system is looking the sex! (that cute little rainbow unicorn is looking like it is going to 'know' that module in the 'biblical sense' hihi )
Dave Peck
Holy crap that is one helluva module.
neandrewthal
eek!
decaying.sine
Yes Sparkle has her way with all my modules. She's like that!
sduck
thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up applause applause applause applause thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Trampoline Dancing Star Trampoline Dancing Star Trampoline
Kazremark
Awesome looking module, nice work!
krisp14u
Looking good
why did I give up on Blue
JohnLRice
decaying.sine wrote:
Yes Sparkle has her way with all my modules. She's like that!
uuhhhmmmm . . . oops . . . would Sparkle be available for an out of town sleepover? hyper
decaying.sine
She gets down and funky! oops

The anodized blue looks really great.
The Disquiet
This looks awesome thumbs up
Ockeghem
we're not worthy woah thumbs up ModCan! Wiard Cat Girl Synth
odecahedron
for the love of.... we're not worthy
kindredlost
what a thing of beauty. woah
Minimoog56
Phil is the best and up for a lot of unusual projects.
dubchild
That looks super awesome!!! Dancing Star
decaying.sine
dubchild wrote:
That looks super awesome!!! Dancing Star

Keep on keeping on SlayerBadger! The one that is missing is the synthacon blue. I sold that and I don't know why. I'd love to have it back someday. I can't remember where it went, but I am know it is happy and someday we'll meet again!
decaying.sine
Yeah, man. Phil's builds just make you weep. Even mounting brackets are blue. So creative and fun man. w00t Guinness ftw!
Zeitdehner
Congrats thumbs up
I personally am not very fond of the blue finish, but the layout is fantastic, as is the total functionality ... what a great module this is !
I wish someone could do the same in Modcan B format with the nice, elegant broken-white frontpanel, 6.35 jacks and some biiiig knobs on the Coarse pots ... applause
decaying.sine
Zeitdehner wrote:
I personally am not very fond of the blue finish

No Smurfs were harmed in the production of the panel hihi
ach_gott
Phil is a deity. Just amazing builds... I got to see this module coming together at his work space over the course of a few months and just burned with jealousy. razz
boothnavy
Eff...
Ulven
I have a (black) e350 in Modcan A format built by MegaOhm. Also a Noisering, Borg and a Clipper. Really complements the modules from Bruce and Cynthia.

This double e350 is one of the coolest modules I've seen in Modcan A thumbs up
doctorvague
Dave Peck wrote:
Holy crap that is one helluva module.

^ What Dave said. Wow!
J3RK
decaying.sine wrote:
Zeitdehner wrote:
I personally am not very fond of the blue finish

No Smurfs were harmed in the production of the panel hihi

Hmm... I almost might be happier if some DID get harmed in the making of that panel. The magic comes from the panel being imbued with smurf-blood!

Nice module(s)!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2