MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

[ORDER] The Great Rogan Knob Group Buy of '15-'16
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next [all]
Author [ORDER] The Great Rogan Knob Group Buy of '15-'16
xpander
12/20/16 UPDATE: ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE NOW IN STOCK:

1) Rogan Small Blue Unskirted Knob (normal version)

Easily the most popular style on all of the group buys I've done, still colored with the cold blood of young Smurfs as always.
Details: RB-67-0-ML, Blue Gloss ABS (Knob), .250 Bushing, One Socket Set Screw, Spun Aluminum Inlay with black indicating line.
Made in the USA.
Price: $1.75 per knob.

2) Rogan Small Blue Knob with Skirt

The most common skirted style knob, used on just about everything you're building.
Details: RB-67-0-SK, Blue Gloss ABS (Knob), Blue Gloss ABS (Skirt), .250 Bushing, Two Socket Set Screws, Spun Aluminum Inlay (Less Markings), White Arrow on Skirt
Made in the USA.
Price: $2.50 per knob.

3) Rogan Medium Red Knob with Skirt

Red and medium and skirty.
Details: RB-67-1-SK, Red Gloss ABS (Knob), Red Gloss ABS (Skirt), .250 Bushing, Two Socket Set Screws, Spun Aluminum Inlay (Less Markings), White Arrow on Skirt
Made in the USA.
Price: $2.85 per knob.

4) Rogan Medium Blue Knob with Skirt

BLUE. Because those 258 clones aren't going to knob themselves.
Details: RB-67-1-SK, Blue Gloss ABS (Knob), Blue Gloss ABS (Skirt), .250 Bushing, Two Socket Set Screws, Spun Aluminum Inlay (Less Markings), White Arrow on Skirt
Made in the USA.
Price: $2.85 per knob.

5) Rogan "Puck" Style knob, ideal for 259 clones. Blue
$2.50

6) Rogan RB-67-0-ML Small Unskirted Knob in Red
$1.75

7) Rogan RB-67-0-SK Small Skirted Knob in Red
$3.40

8) Davies 1600BM Knob (large size) in Black
$1.24 Davies 1600BM Knob (large size) in Black

9) the bare/no case reverb used in the 208, 227 and 212.

$16 per reverb

10) the small cased (external) reverb used with everything else, custom colored. 9.25” (23.5 cm) long.

$18 per reverb

11) the large (long) 6-spring reverb that can be used in lieu of the small cased versions- same specs as the small one except for the size / number of springs; unpainted. This version had the richest/fullest reverbation. 16.75" (42.5 cm) long.
$25 per reverb

BEMI Easel kit: $38.50
1x small blue unskirted knob
2x small red unskirted knobs
4x small blue skirted knobs
6x small red skirted knobs
1x medium red skirted knob

Cloned Easel kit: $29.50
5x medium red skirted knob

208 clone kit: $18.10
1x medium red skirted knob

218 clone: $11.40
4x medium red skirted knobs

PREORDERING THE FOLLOWING:

- Rogan RB-67-0-DC Small Deep Core Unskirted Knob in Blue
$2.10

- Rogan RB-67-2A-SK-7-M Large Skirted Knob in Blue

PAYMENT/SHIPPING/ORDERING:

These are estimated shipping charges to add you your order, it'll be adjusted based on actual shipping cost.

San Francisco Bay Area:
$2 & I'll try to get them all to you in person.

Everywhere else in the US:

Up to 40 knobs:
$6 Priority Mail with tracking.

Over 40 knobs:
$11.50 Priority Mail with tracking.

Canada:
Add the same as the US, I'll contact you if it's any more. Last time around I think it was basically the same.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (IN US$):

NOTE: 4lbs is the cutoff for regular USPS First Class International mail. Anything over 4lbs & I have to ship Priority Mail which is considerably more expensive.

Up to 60 knobs:
$13 First Class Mail International. no insurance, no tracking.
or
$38 Priority Mail International, 6 to 10 days.

Up to 160 knobs:
$20 First Class Mail International, no insurance, no tracking.
or
$41 Priority Mail International, 6 to 10 days.

Up to 260 knobs:
$26.50 First Class Mail International, no insurance, no tracking.
or
$45 Priority Mail International, 6 to 10 days.

Over 260 knobs:
Add $40 initially. You'll pay actual shipping plus a couple dollars to cover shipping supplies as determined after I ship them. If it ends up being much cheaper than $40, I'll refund some money over Paypal. Remember: a total package weight of 4lbs (1.81 kg) is the cutoff for USPS First Class Mail International, after that shipping goes up substantially as an expedited service (Priority Mail or above) is required.

ORDERS:
unconfirmed | request sent | paid | shipped
Synesthesia
I will need 2 x Rogan Small Blue Unskirted Knob.

Is there any way to get a pair of bigger rogan for a 258 ? if not i would take 2 x Rogan "Puck" Style
ttown23
Hi, I'll need:

50x medium red skirted

50x small red unskirted

150x small red skirted knobs

100x small blue skirted

25x Rogan 'puck' style knob
xpander
Synesthesia wrote:
I will need 2 x Rogan Small Blue Unskirted Knob.

Is there any way to get a pair of bigger rogan for a 258 ? if not i would take 2 x Rogan "Puck" Style

Right now, I'd definitely take down your interest- I may add it to this group buy and see if there's enough interest to make it happen. The other styles are all definitely going forward.
prscrptn
25x small blue unskirted

50x small blue skirted

5x med. red skirted
Jop
Great to see this happening! Need to check how many I need...

I assume these fit Alpha 16mm round full shaft fine?

Thanks and I let you soon know the quantities I'm interested in.
amnesia
I am after 6 x Rogan RB-67-0-SK Small Skirted Knob in Red

I have way too many of the Rogan Small Blue Unskirted Knob (normal version) if anyone want to buy them to help me buy the small skirted reds.
depth20
10 x Rogan RB-67-1-SK Medium Red Knob with Skirt
10 x Rogan RB-67-0-SK Small Skirted Knob in Red

For me thanks!
mxmxmx
20x Small Blue Unskirted for me, please.
xpander
Medium blue knobs added.
Cheradenine
xpander wrote:

Available now:
$1.08 Davies 1610AA Knob (normal size) in Black

Well if you have enough I would gladly take 50 of these, please
zoot horn rollo
10 x small blue unskirted

40 x small blue skirted

And

2 x large (if this happens)

Thanks It's motherfucking bacon yo
lamouette/rck
What about ordering some PT series knobs ? (such as Mutable instruments Modules( I could be interrested, if we can have a good price.
J3RK
Any luck with the Alpha series yet? screaming goo yo
bsmith
Any chance of small red unskirted being available?
xpander
Cheradenine wrote:
xpander wrote:

Available now:
$1.08 Davies 1610AA Knob (normal size) in Black

Well if you have enough I would gladly take 50 of these, please

Yep, I have a bunch!

lamouette/rck wrote:
What about ordering some PT series knobs ? (such as Mutable instruments Modules( I could be interrested, if we can have a good price.

The gray/black ones are available off-the-shelf in various configurations.

J3RK wrote:
Any luck with the Alpha series yet? screaming goo yo

Yes. There are about 4 trains of thought as to them, but I think I'm going to do a small run of the D-shaft ones specifically for B&A/BEMI-built modules and send them out to a few guinea pigs to see how they work out. The problem is that the design has a metal clip that I feel is pretty rough on plastic shafts (I think Make Noise uses something similar now although they don't use d-shaft pots IIRC). The round-shaft ones are possible, but require a HEFTY tooling charge per size (several thousand dollars). I'm also interested in doing a run of these RB67-style knobs for 6mm round shaft, because I'm a fan of the knobs and pot shafts being at least concentric on B&A/BEMI modules.

bsmith wrote:
Any chance of small red unskirted being available?

Yep- check out the "available now" section I've added to my first post- I originally had the blue ones listed as "available now", I corrected it to the red ones.
xpander
Jop wrote:
Great to see this happening! Need to check how many I need...

I assume these fit Alpha 16mm round full shaft fine?

These are all for a 1/4" round shaft, so as long as there's enough shaft sticking through the faceplate for the knob's set-screw, you'll be good.
dissonance
Is it the case that the red skirted style used (for example) on the original Easel are no longer available from Rogan? They can be seen in this photo:

xpander
dissonance wrote:
Is it the case that the red skirted style used (for example) on the original Easel are no longer available from Rogan? They can be seen in this photo:

That's probably more of a compound question than you intended- the red knobs are available now from me in the RB67 style (see the Verbos euro modules, I sent a lot his way). The red "Alpha" style configured to the original Easel, not yet but I intend to change this.
prscrptn
FYI: Make Noise uses D-shaft pots. thumbs up
dissonance
xpander wrote:

The red "Alpha" style configured to the original Easel, not yet but I intend to change this.

Ah right, that's what they're called. At any rate, that's the answer I was hoping to hear. Thanks!
DomMorley
20 x small blue with skirt
17 x small blue unskirted
2 x 'Puck' style (259)

Thanks! thumbs up
Jop
I'm in for:

1) Rogan Small Blue Unskirted Knob (normal version)
60x

2) Rogan Small Blue Knob with Skirt
10x

Thanks SlayerBadger! Xpander
bookends
EDIT - nm
stevieraysean
I'm curious, how often does something like this happen?

should I just stock up a couple of years worth?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next [all]
Page 1 of 22