MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Harvestman Tyme Sefari
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Harvestman Tyme Sefari
nathankirchner
Anyone got a Harvestman Tyme Sefari they want to sell me? I've been trying to pick one up for a while but they are hard to come by (in Australia at least)

My intentions are pure.... I just want... to... ummm... play with it.... errrr... yeeeeeaahhh that's it.

I mean seriously! Why would I even want to know how it worked? What could I possibly do with that knowledge?!?!? wink
D/A A/D
wrong forum... MY ASS IS BLEEDING
consumed
...or perhaps not? Dead Banana
D/A A/D
consumed wrote:
...or perhaps not? Dead Banana

Oh, reeeeealy?.. Smacked in the head with a trout
consumed
yez, reeeaaaaally

SMACK!
D/A A/D
consumed wrote:
yez, reeeaaaaally

SMACK!

We have officially reached s&m... My work here is done.
Kwote
lol. perhaps you should have a talk with governor blacksnake.
nathankirchner
D/A A/D wrote:

Nope. I expect if anyone was going to help me out it would be someone from the Blacet user base.
D/A A/D
nathankirchner wrote:
D/A A/D wrote:

Nope. I expect if anyone was going to help me out it would be someone from the Blacet user base.

Thats some strange thinking my son...
Kwote
i think you should just talk to Scott aka governor blacksnake directly. he's a member here. pm him. seems like a good dood.
Muff Wiggler
heheh i know why it's in this forum hyper

I'm still looking to add one to my own setup

but i'm sure Scott would chat with you - indeed he DOES seem like an absolutely top dude, shoot him a PM?
D/A A/D
Muff Wiggler wrote:
heheh i know why it's in this forum hyper

I'm still looking to add one to my own setup

but i'm sure Scott would chat with you - indeed he DOES seem like an absolutely top dude, shoot him a PM?

Don't tell me Scott is going to the Fracside?...
Kwote
it doesn't sound likely. my gathering from this post is Blacet will cook up a design similar(but unique) to the tyme safari and he needs more info about it.

which is cool. i'm not really big on sampling so it might be lost on me. but then maybe sampling the modular on the fly is where it's at. i could totally see a ton of uses for that so i'm not close minded.

just still refusing to go Euro for the sake of maintaining sanity.
knich
Most of you have probably seen this, and something could have changed, but from the Harvestman site FAQ:

what format are these modules?

All Harvestman devices are in Eurorack format.

There are no plans or desire to adapt these designs to Frac-rack format. Not only are certain modules incompatible with the 15V power rail, the small PCBs used for the project do not allow space for a Frac power connector to be attached. The rather crowded front panels on the more advanced modules also exceed the Frac-Rack rail clearance. Furthermore, the functionality of these modules was designed with several common Eurorack configurations in mind.

It is very possible to build your own Euro-rack compatible enclosure from commonly available parts at a very low price, if you're in the US. Write to me if you'd like some information and parts recommendations.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1