MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Acidlab Drumatix
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next [all]
Author Acidlab Drumatix
Klaus
Owning a 606 and a Tanzbar I prop won't buy it. But looks interesting nontheless. I heard rumors about a Acidlab 909 but a 606 clone is new to me

synthysynth
This looks really cool but I wish there was another trigger. I usually program rest into my sh101 and csq600 and just clock them with a 16th note trigger. The only problem is that you cant really use that sound. Some cv control would be nice as well but ya cant have it all.
LeFreq
Nice! applause
computer controlled
Looking fwd to more info on this one.
IR
Cool.

Cyclone Analogic also had a 606 clone (realistic looking too) on their webpage for a few years, with the comment "coming soon". Not there anymore.
frank diego
oh wow, this comes unexpected...
I wonder what the additional sounds and parameters are...
flabby
Two Bassdrums and two snares!!

Looks like he's added a clap too! I felt thats what was always missing on the 606.
h4ndcrafted
This looks very nice!
StepLogik
Yup, that looks very cool!
Sir Ruff
Wow, nice. The parameters remind me of the Exfade mods for the 606... will be really curious how it sounds!
Lafter
This looks awesome! On the verge of buying a Miami and wondering now if I should hold off!
burnn_out!
love Sweet love
revtor
Yeah its cool.. but "Drumatix"? It needs a better name. Everything else they can keep, I dont care. but that name, gotta change it..
rockthomas
This looks great. Two sound outputs on one jack I am not a fan of, however. I can understand on a MFB 522 because of size.
Cymatics
revtor wrote:
Yeah its cool.. but "Drumatix"? It needs a better name. Everything else they can keep, I dont care. but that name, gotta change it..

Makes sense doesnt it? Isnt it based on a 606?

seriously, i just don't get it
revtor
the name makes sense, but the creativity .... MIAMI is a name with some flavor. DETROIT maybe? CHICAGO? BERLIN? I dunno. .

anyway looks like a fun machine. we're in the heyday of new analog drummahines, its crazy, seems like theres a new one every week!!

~Steve
mamonu
having sold a 606 recently and sort of missing it and having the miami as well..
and being happy with it....maybe ill get it..
thiagozt
This looks lovely, I am definitely getting one. Anyone has info on pricing?
Red Electric Rainbow
Def looks sick. Hope the clock values are similar to the 606. Wish it had 2 trigger outs like the original.
ignatius
if he gets the hats/cymbals right is gonna be a winner.
StoneLaw
Dayum I want it! woah love too bad I'm all set drum wise. Goddammit my dream was a 606 with rim and clap d'oh!
blizzt
Website got updated.

Price: 550-600 €.

ETA: august.

Still no samples.

love
cscairney
This looks awesome! 606 is my absolute favorite of the oldies. I'll be anxious to get my hands on this...
computer controlled
blizzt wrote:
Website got updated.

Price: 550-600 €.

ETA: august.

Still no samples.

love

I wonder if that will equate to the same in US dollars.
blizzt
Final price is 590€. Still no demos! Going to be hard to decide between this and the tanzbar very frustrating
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next [all]
Page 1 of 9