MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Acidlab Miami Pattern Select Rotary Knob
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Acidlab Miami Pattern Select Rotary Knob
kuxaan-sum
I snapped mine off...
Really dumb but I threw my camera in my bag that I pack the Miami in and it must have wedged against it when I carried my stuff out.
eek!

I took apart the Miami and can see that it is from AB Elektronik but I see no other info on it.
On the AB Elektronik site there is a series 419 knob that looks similar but the info does not make sense to me and I see no way to order the product.

Anyone familiar with AB Elektronik or replacement parts for Miami?
I already emailed Acidlab but previous emails re my Bassline2 went unanswered a year or so ago so I am not optimistic on a response.
help
aabbcc
kuxaan-sum wrote:
I snapped mine off...
Really dumb but I threw my camera in my bag that I pack the Miami in and it must have wedged against it when I carried my stuff out.
eek!

I took apart the Miami and can see that it is from AB Elektronik but I see no other info on it.
On the AB Elektronik site there is a series 419 knob that looks similar but the info does not make sense to me and I see no way to order the product.

Anyone familiar with AB Elektronik or replacement parts for Miami?
I already emailed Acidlab but previous emails re my Bassline2 went unanswered a year or so ago so I am not optimistic on a response.
help

Old thread us old but did you ever Mange to hunt down the correct switch? A friend if mine had his switch shaft broken as well. I found the AB elektronik 419 Rotary online but I have no idea how many poles it should have.
flts
Can you take a picture of the front and back side of the PCB from the point where the rotary switch is mounted?
aabbcc
flts wrote:
Can you take a picture of the front and back side of the PCB from the point where the rotary switch is mounted?

Currently I don't have the unit on my desk, it's as his place, I can ask him to do that though smile But yea, the poles should be visible solder side.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1