MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Teleplexer Glove Video
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Teleplexer Glove Video
boramx
I made a "Teleplexer Glove". I love the Teleplexer but i thought it would be more exploratory if i could do it with my fingers. When i first peeked it in NAMM photos i thought it was a capacitance plate controller multi-plexer. How cool would that be? well, this is *sort of* that cool.

The cheap cotton glove has conductive fabric and four channels. The whiteness of the glove references Freemasonry and Michael Jackson.

This video is a short jam, just exploring the glove and a patch. The ONLY thing being operated here is the Teleplexer, no other tweeaking! Four channels going in plus all of the summing/inverting takes patches all over the universe and back! quite diabolical.

This video is just for the bug music lovers or for really late night Muffwigglies who are well tooled on a drug or weird mood...

Might not sit well with the $fartrobot$ haterz----

mckenic
boramx wrote:
$fartrobot$ haterz----

Oh f00k! Is that a thing now?
I know there was some discussion on it but I kinda dropped out of the reading after a bit...

I have about 12-14 pieces of $fartrobot$ Ive been working on for nearly 2 years that I was gonna try release waah

Anyway - LOVE the sounds in that video sir &&& I also admire the whiteness of the cloth appendage cover!
SunSpots
my 2 and 4 year old and I just had a wild twitchy dance off while I played this for them.
reppiks
Brilliant in every way!!
Cat-A-Tonic
fuck yeah! screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
wellurban
Dammit, I'd thought of doing this, but you beat me to it!

Well done! we're not worthy
GNE
One of the best modular videos I have seen.
The glove looks like an alien life organism.
Masterful.
windspirit
so good. honestly wasnt that interested in the teleplexer before this. So it doesn't work if you just use your fingers?
Daisuk
A bit too "west coast" for me, but I love the idea, and your video shows a lot of the possibilities with the Teleplexer - well done! thumbs up
gotascii
This is a well tooled $fartrobot$! MY ASS IS BLEEDING
Kalerne
i like your scientific explanations.

and the sound is w00t
jimmie
This is a super cool idea! I want it looks like steampunk tho. So maybe 4 rings wired to metal nails or something..
ozorg
nice!
PolarIceCaves
boramx
Deeeuuude nice

Those fart robots must've loved being mic'd up while being tossed down the stairs ! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
jimmie
I need more Teleplexer video!
moofi
Fartistic w00t
homodyne
Awesome applause applause applause
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1