MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

CrossOver Filter
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Author CrossOver Filter
chrisdermo
A utility lfo module would be a dream. Or just a remake of the syn1 for hard sync'd oscillators to be used as clocks/modulation/audio sources. I'm dying to get my hands on a syn1 love think maybe a chirper will tide me over though.

Been having so much fun with the COF -
https://instagram.com/p/BcInnsJlNLJ/

(Headphones for stereo action!)

Lots of other CoF featured clips on there too.
jimmie
or maybe mixer (VC panner and VC send-return for PTdelay) hihi

Sounds so good Chris! I'm short of mixer inputs for separate outs waah
soup
jimmie wrote:
I want the expander for the filter (if it's obtainable) but am not sure how to prepare the casing then...

It's probably not recommended but ... it'd be simple to add bananas to the COFilter case and get all the functionality of an expander.
Summa
Yay!!

w00t SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo
chrisdermo
Summa wrote:
Yay!!

WOOP It's peanut butter jelly time!
Summa
chrisdermo wrote:
Summa wrote:
Yay!!

WOOP It's peanut butter jelly time!

Man I had a vague idea about how this would sit with my other gear when mixing but it really blows my mind how versatile it is when processing a mono signal into stereo... now I wish I had two of these... Dead Banana
Paranormal Patroler
~sigh~ I know the feeling!
chrisdermo
Back in stock. Kinda want another! Pinging these things is heaven, the tone is so woody it's like instant xylophone.
otoskope
Not to mention their ability create wide and dynamic stereo fields from mono sources.
chrisdermo
otoskope wrote:
Not to mention their ability create wide and dynamic stereo fields from mono sources.

w00t
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Page 4 of 4