MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Waveform city mod for more roms? Expander?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author Waveform city mod for more roms? Expander?
hey, I've got more roms, about 5 more I believe, and I only have one eprom place, I heard there was a mod to allow selection between these mods, anyone know about this?

thanks in advance!!
slow_riot
I've seen one modified unit on Google, and it would have been something that Grant did as a once off.

Pretty non trivial modification I think. The chassis needs to be modified, and a new board needs to be made up (that will fit into the already very full enclosure). I don't think you will be able to get it done officially due to the time involved.

I personally think the New.256 waveform bank is really deep, especially with FM or sync. It took me about 2 years to remember that bank 11 (or 12?) wasn't the only one.
laserpalace
I believe Hylander is still selling expansions for the Miniwave. Not sure how applicable it is to the WFC, but worst case is you could try to find a used Miniwave. seriously, i just don't get it

http://www.hylander.com/miniwave.html
hmm, well the roms I have additional are the miniwave, looks like this would be a good option...now to find somone who can do this. hmm.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1