MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

ADDAC 800X High end outputs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author ADDAC 800X High end outputs
Chartreuse-J
Anyone have these?

http://store.muffwiggler.com/collections/addac/products/800x-high-end- outputs

I know there is a thread on the 200X but what is the difference.

Comparing this to the Vermona Twin outs, which is electrical like the Cwejman, but the ADDAC is transformer based.

Is it worth the added cost difference?
gottberg
I have no information regarding this module just wanted to chime in to say that the comparable Vermona module is transformer coupled as well.

http://www.modulargrid.net/e/vermona-tai-4
ignatius
it's beefy.

I haven't been in a proper setting to compare the various high end output modules but have yet to hear any complaints.
euxine
Looks like the transformers themselves are around £50 each! Couldn't be a bad thing.
methodius
Looks good! Although its close to same price with Cwejman Audio interface which has inputs also...
euxine
Hi All,

Having had this in my rack for a month or so now, I can say it's great. Really super clean output, and once you get gain structure set up, you never need to think about it.

I don't like talking about 'sound', but I can say if anything it's neutral and musical, not some 'beefed up', tubby transformer sound.

The cue headphone amp is really helpful too - but know this feature is on a couple of other modules as well.

In summary, it will never leave my rack - same as my dual delay. cool
bj_gzp
Anybody has a clue how much mA this baby sucks?
No info on the addac product page...
monads
Forget about it....ADDAC = Ghost

help
euxine
What do you mean, Monads? In my experience they've been one of the best in terms of getting back - what email address are you using? hmmm.....
monads
I've used the contact form on their website. I have not contacted recently, but in the past I had to write a few times to get a response, the same goes in getting a reply after establishing contact. They're just slow or forget.

Love their modules and have a few, I just don't think support is consistent/reliable from a business modeling perspective and can be improved. For sure at the very least their presence in this subforum could be improved. After all, they use it to advertise new product wink
snoisy
I gotta say they have been really helpful and patient with my many annoying questions, and kept 2 modules for over 2 months until I had the cash for them. Quick to reply too, can't fault their customer service.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1