MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Search is fixed!!! Apologies for the downtime.

10,000th post
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author 10,000th post
Kwote
yesss!
Muff Wiggler
woah.... with that post there.... a crowining moment.....

Chugging Beers Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana! w00t w00t w00t MY ASS IS BLEEDING w00t w00t w00t Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana!

Chugging Beers Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana! w00t w00t w00t MY ASS IS BLEEDING w00t w00t w00t Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana!

OMFG!!!!

10,000 POSTS!!!!

holy crap

freakin' insane. congrats!! thanks everyone 8)
Kwote

here's the screenprint bro. haha. an elephant never forgets.

i got two monitors so it captured my wallpaper too. haha.
felix
CAKE! w00t
Muff Wiggler
and I've got proof!!!

I was all set to get a screengrab at the golden moment, then I messed up and over-wrote it by acidentally screengrabbing an empty photoshop. grr.

But I got this grab seconds later....

You can see we are 10003 posts. The last three all came in at the same minute.

#10003 was Felix's reply to 'oh snap'.
#10002 was D/A A/D's reply to 'blue beauties'
#10001 was my reply to '10,000th post'

and....

#10000 was Kwote's timely posting of "10,000th post"

(you almost blew it by a couple of seconds bro!!)

CONGRATS KWOTE!

Congrats to all of you and thanks for making this forum so much damn fun. I love you guys love

Kwote, you get a prize. You're gonna have to wait a bit for it, I'm still recovering badly from my car blowing up. But please PM me your mailing address.

w00t
Muff Wiggler
moved to the 'Announcements' forum
Muff Wiggler
Kwote wrote:

here's the screenprint bro. haha. an elephant never forgets.

i got two monitors so it captured my wallpaper too. haha.

awesome.... I knew you wouldn't forget w00t

(the thread is long gone btw)

I tried to do the same thing...see my previous post up there....was off by three posts, but the proof is still there.

thanks man Mr. Green
Muff Wiggler
guys i'm gonna get all sappy for a moment and just tell you how happy i am that you all seem to find this forum a good place to visit online, and how much i greatly appreicate all your posts and energy and presence here.

As you know I don't do any of this for financial gain. I pay for this place, you guys get an open and free place to chat and exchange ideas.

I'll never have banners or sponsorship here. I'm not a communist but this place is 'for the people'.

The idea started so small, just uploading a forum to learn about php. Never advertised it, never went on a membership drive. Was amazed when people showed up, and I just tried to make them feel welcome.

You guys have done the rest, and at this point it so far beyond my imagination i'm just floored. amazed.

thanks to all of you guys, the frequent posters, the low posters, the lurkers, the musicians, the designers, the builders.... every one of you. There would be NOTHING here if it wasn't for you guys.

Well done!!! I don't know what else to say...... just thanks oops A really deep thanks.
Muff Wiggler
felix wrote:
CAKE! w00t

sorry....the cake was a lie.
Muff Wiggler
here's a more appropriate cake to lie with though...

felix
"you can take the cake, how come you can't take the pie...pie is easier to carry than cake...easy as pie? But, cake isn't hard to carry either...piece o' cake".

PS - you're welcome. Thank you for having the best web forum ever. we're not worthy
Kwote
Muff Wiggler wrote:
here's a more appropriate cake to lie with though...

oh shit. just imagine 20,000 posts. i wonder what the 20,000th poster will get? hmmmmmm. lol lol lol
SewerBadger
Aw... I'd feel all squishy if I weren't already all hard about the 10kth post!

Champagne beer! Guinness ftw! Coffee Addiction FTW w00t Hug Champagne beer! Guinness ftw! Coffee Addiction FTW w00t Hug Champagne beer! Guinness ftw! goatse.cx Coffee Addiction FTW w00t Hug Champagne beer! Guinness ftw! Coffee Addiction FTW w00t Hug Champagne beer! Guinness ftw! Coffee Addiction FTW w00t Hug Champagne beer! Guinness ftw! Coffee Addiction FTW w00t Hug Champagne beer! Guinness ftw! Coffee Addiction FTW w00t Hug Champagne beer! Guinness ftw! Coffee Addiction FTW w00t Hug
Muff Wiggler
felix wrote:
Thank you for having the best web forum ever. we're not worthy

holy crap, you do know how to make a man feel good inside SlayerBadger!

cheers
Kwote
felix wrote:
"you can take the cake, how come you can't take the pie...pie is easier to carry than cake...easy as pie? But, cake isn't hard to carry either...piece o' cake".

PS - you're welcome. Thank you for having the best web forum ever. we're not worthy

haha. i just saw 'Jammin' In New York'.

I got 'Playin' With Your Head' in the queue.

and I saw his 2nd HBO, 'George Carlin Again' last weekend. I've got all 12 specials in my netflix. closest i'm gonna get to runnin a marathon for now.

his most recent two aren't available on Nextflix yet but hopefully by then i'll just own em already.
Muff Wiggler
so odd..... so, this forum hit 10,000 posts today.

About ten minutes ago, same day of course, my car just turned 100,000 km.

funny, that.
Kwote
Muff Wiggler wrote:

pics or stfu.

:neutral:
Muff Wiggler
sure, i think it's at 100,004 or something. I gotta run out later tonight, I'll snap a pic then!
D/A A/D
woot! SlayerBadger!
Muff Wiggler
Kwote wrote:
Muff Wiggler wrote:

pics or stfu.

:neutral:

i'm not even fucking joking. eek!
Muff Wiggler
note my gaslight is on because GAS IS SO GODDAMN EXPENSIVE OMG
felix
Muff Wiggler wrote:

What's gas up there right now? Last time I filled up here it was around $4.59, I think.

I want me a Tesla Roadster with a big 'ol solar panel roof.
Muff Wiggler
felix wrote:
Muff Wiggler wrote:

What's gas up there right now? Last time I filled up here it was around $4.59, I think.

$1.36/L CDN

about $75 to fill my car with premium. ouchie :(
felix
Muff Wiggler wrote:
felix wrote:
Muff Wiggler wrote:

$1.36/L CDN

about $75 to fill my car with premium. ouchie :(

Dear god I don't know what that means! With your liters and Canadian dollars!

It's like 3.something liters to a gallon and you're dollar is slightly stronger I think so it sounds about the same (I didn't mean it was $4.59 to fill up my tank btw, it was $4.59 a gallon).
Kwote
GODDAMN. shit is funny Muff. thanks for postin that. makes me laugh.

i remember lettin my shit run empty all the time most of my driving experience. never had to push the shit anywhere but probably got close a buncha times.

nowadays i usually fill when it's down to like around 2 bars.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2