MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Moog Werkstatt 01 Eurorack Module
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 [all]
Author Moog Werkstatt 01 Eurorack Module
Andrewjay
I'm interested! I have a werkstatt already, any room for DIY?
DSC
These can be a lot of fun to convert!
There are lots of steps and some of them are very tricky!!! Since Moog has reduced the price of these it makes it easy for DIY’ers to give it a shot to convert without a lot of money tied up in 'modding a Moog"!

I am currently up to my eyeballs in converting over MoogerFoogers and I have the Moog Minitaur conversion kits to jump on too. (Which I plan to have ready in October)

But maybe others can chime to help.
Djkemmer
Supervillain did you ever find the spot for cv input? I don't intend on doing this soon, but I do intend on doing it. I would like as much info as I can get before I do.
CTRL-S
Man this is really amazing work. applause
I'd love to have mine converted like this, if there's still any possibility grin
mmelnick
I'd pay to have mine converted as well.
DSC
Yep, I feel you, that's the only way I could use mine now. And it gets used all the time. Wish Moog would just release it proper as a module. It's too crazy to mod.
janzrimec@gmail.com
Awesome DSC! thumbs up applause
So would it be possible to get such a panel made?
kid_kozmoz
I would be in for a panel!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 [all]
Page 5 of 5