MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Moog Werkstatt 01 Eurorack Module
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author Moog Werkstatt 01 Eurorack Module
h4ndcrafted
ben_hex wrote:
h4ndcrafted wrote:
tunnelsurf wrote:
zombie MY ASS IS BLEEDING

i would like a moog single voice in my euro rack.
wonder if those guys at moog will do so.

***if you gunna do a run of these hit me up im down.

Your wish has come true !

You guys seen the Konbcon news? screaming goo yo screaming goo yo

Indeed! That is what I was referring to MY ASS IS BLEEDING
tunnelsurf
h4ndcrafted wrote:
ben_hex wrote:
h4ndcrafted wrote:
tunnelsurf wrote:
zombie MY ASS IS BLEEDING

i would like a moog single voice in my euro rack.
wonder if those guys at moog will do so.

***if you gunna do a run of these hit me up im down.

Your wish has come true !

You guys seen the Konbcon news? screaming goo yo screaming goo yo

Indeed! That is what I was referring to MY ASS IS BLEEDING

MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING
we are going to need a mop!!!! w00t
rediris
I know news of the Mother32 has everyone on the edge of their seats, but if folks are still looking for a low price Werkstatt, check this:

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/moog-werkstatt-diy-synth
Djumpmonkey
DSC do those knobs fit over the factory pots or did you install your own pots for this build?
DSC
De-soldered the crappy plastic ones and replaced with high quality Alps solid metal shaft ones! First thing I did!
mrboni
Are there any more of these available?

smile
ratch
Ha I have a werkstatt sitting around. How much / how long to do a conversion!?
codewizard58
So the D/A latch is still there? So you could make it midi quite easily.
Djkemmer
I have come to bring this back from the dead. I would love this as a kit for DIY. I know everyone has moved on after the mother drop. But I still love this.
DSC
I love this too and I appreciate your enthusiasm, here is where the DIY part of the kit usually fails. You have to use a bandsaw and cut off the keyboard!

Anyone interested in some small cheap Moog Keyboard's? I have plenty to spare!

Djkemmer
What is lost by cutting that off? Isn't the patch point you need to get a proper cv there?
Djkemmer
I guess what I am asking.. What are the dangers of that cut? How did it go wrong for others?
Djkemmer
Gate cv is what I was talking about.
Supervillain
You spoted my problem!

I've cut my pcb, everything works fine but i'm not sure how to wire my gate IN now...
Thinking about R60?
But can i use the same circuit than the usual gate in mod?

the "use the gate out as a gate in" trick don't seems to work for me
e3p0
A basic walk through for your process would be awesome. I would rather a modded werkstatt than a mother 32 for myself.

I am happy to bandsaw one in pieces.

Did you use the cv expander or not? Thanks.
ArchdukeJFranz
Supervillain wrote:
You spoted my problem!

I've cut my pcb, everything works fine but i'm not sure how to wire my gate IN now...
Thinking about R60?

I followed the instructions at this link and it works like a charm. Only difference was that I did not use the screw for ground and instead found some ground pins using a multimeter.
Supervillain
ArchdukeJFranz wrote:
Supervillain wrote:
You spoted my problem!

Thinking about R60?

I followed the instructions at this link and it works like a charm. Only difference was that I did not use the screw for ground and instead found some ground pins using a multimeter.

Yes, that works for regular werstatt but mine is "keyboardless"
Eagleclaw
DSC

Hey there, are the right person to talk to about a Moog Werkstatt Eurorack? Please let me know if you are still doing this or if my info is out of date, thanks!
DSC
I am currently running through all of the MoogerFoogers and converting them to euro. Yes, all of them! I will post more details about this in the next few weeks. The Minitaur kits are after that, so for me this year is already spoken for. I'm sure there are others that will gladly step in and help out in the meantime. Thank you for your interest.
midilifestyle
DSC wrote:
I am currently running through all of the MoogerFoogers and converting them to euro. Yes, all of them! I will post more details about this in the next few weeks. The Minitaur kits are after that, so for me this year is already spoken for. I'm sure there are others that will gladly step in and help out in the meantime. Thank you for your interest.

You sir, are a genius. This thread is exactly what I was searching for.
This is exactly the type of thing Moog had in mind when they put this out in the world, too.

I don't need another sequencer in my life, nor do I have the spare HP, so the mother 32 is overkill.

Now the question is whether I have the time and skill to hack a eurostatt...
Firehazrd
Where can I order anything you're doing??? Werkstatt eurorack, moogerfoogers, it's all awesome!
DSC
In a few weeks I will launch a new thread showing progress on MoogerFooger conversions and how you can order them from me.

If that was not enough on my plate, I also just recently purchased an old church out of a small town in Colorado and I am in the process of converting it to a recording studio! The church is a 100 years old and the acoustics are amazing!!! It's been a ton of work, but this is a dream come true thumbs up
DSC
Reworked this mod to fit more inline with the existing Moog Eurorack aesthetic.

NoLegs
That's REALLY cool.
Lsd911
Oh man that's so good.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 4 of 5