MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

DIY-1200 sync cable KIT
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author DIY-1200 sync cable KIT
b3nsf
Just soldered up some more of these Guinness ftw!

sauflesautres
b3nsf is a great guy. Cable was shipped fast and very well packed. I needed some tech support and he did all he could to help me out. Super patient guy with me although i argued (and i was wrong).

The cable is very well made and i'm happy to be able to sync my Acidlab Bassline to my modular grin
Effie
PM'd you about it, b3nsf smile
bassnode
Have anymore of these b3nsf? I'm in SF so could pick up locally.
PM me if you do. Thanks!
mrsnatches
we're not worthy
mrsnatches
Just wanted to add --- got my cable superfast and it works flawlessly.

Using it to clock an Intellijel Metropolis w either a tr-808 or an Elektron A4. Cannot understate the beauty of not having to manually reset the Metropolis any longer.
NorthBro
hello b3nsf

is this cable working to sync from Analog Rytm to Make Noise Wogglebug?

Regards.
b3nsf
SlayerBadger!
steef
This is awesome - PMing you for details now. Thanks. (Apologies for lame post, but I signed up to MW specifically for this purchase and I needed to make a first post before I can PM haha smile
manfromuncool
Received the cable today.

TR-606 starting, stopping and clocking FH-1, then midi out to Octatrack. Along with the trigger outs, lots of fun to be had.

Thank you smile.
steef
Received the cable his week - thanks!
b3nsf
I have 5 built cables in stock, first come, first serve!!!
mylomod
Cable arrived yesterday - super quick. Looks great, professional.

Now - I have to wait for the weekend - grrrrrrrr.
tylrprtr
The quality of this adapter is wonderful, and b3nsf had it shipped out immediately!

I ended up using a 3,5mm TRS to dual 3.5mm TS adapter to plug my BSP into my Pam's though. It was a more simple solution than adapter into midi cable into another adapter.
tommy.york
tylrprtr wrote:
The quality of this adapter is wonderful, and b3nsf had it shipped out immediately!

However, I don't think these are the same spec as the Expert Sleepers DJ-1200, which I assumed they were since the Expert Sleepers site linked me to this thread. I say this because this adapter has a 180 degree 5 pin din plug, while the Expert Sleepers ones have a 120 degree 5 pin Din plug.

I too found this through the ES site.

Will this work to sync Grids from my Rytm using 24 ppq din sync?
tylrprtr
tommy.york wrote:
tylrprtr wrote:

However, I don't think these are the same spec as the Expert Sleepers DJ-1200, which I assumed they were since the Expert Sleepers site linked me to this thread. I say this because this adapter has a 180 degree 5 pin din plug, while the Expert Sleepers ones have a 120 degree 5 pin Din plug.

I too found this through the ES site.

Will this work to sync Grids from my Rytm using 24 ppq din sync?

Disregard my post, I was an idiot. It looked like the plugs were dissimmilar to the ones included with my Best Step pro but they totally fit.

I believe that should work, as long as you set your grids to 24ppqn in it's options mode. I believe the dinsync run gate will get the Grids to reset correctly. However, I believe it will keep running if you stop the Rytm though.
b3nsf
just an update, I switched to a more high quality wire, Canare GS-4 and it costs more, also I was not charging enough for the amount of time it takes to make the cables... so I had to raise prices on built cables... they now cost 25$ Please consider this small amount of money as a tip to a hard working artist...

A few lucky people got the new wire for the old price, you know who you are? look if the wire says "Canare GS4 - Made in Japan" on it Mr. Green
b3nsf
I have 6 cables in stock at the moment Dancing Star
tommy.york
Just got mine. Solid work, b3nsf.

I'm taking Analog Rytm din24 into the MI Grids... though tapping the stop button once doesn't stop the Grids, tapping it twice does. nanners
Jbone1313
Got mine. Works wonderfully. Sending DIN 24 from RYTM to Trigger Riot. Yay. Thanks b3nsf!
lambwolf
got mine yesterday. No problems at all using the Analog RYTM and Pamela's Workout together. thanks
Mercutio
Hi, still available ?
NorthBro
b3nsf
hello, do you have some din sync cables?

Cheers.
kubus038
b3nsf

HI,

Do you still sell these kits or ready fabricated cables?

If yes can i order some ?

Do you ship to Holland?

Cheers,

Bart
Seaweed Sound
b3nsf wrote:
however there is a seller on ebay who is making these in china and they are half the price I was charging...

http://www.ebay.com/usr/seaweedsound?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EURORACK-Modular-Din-Sync-3-5mm-Cable-Intellij el-Metropolis-ALM-Pamelas-Workout/253026523377

FYI these are currently hand soldered in the USA
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 2 of 3