MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Miniwave question
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author Miniwave question
jamb
Are there any known mods for the blacet miniwave to add an on-board oscillator for self-driving, like the modcan version does?
drumsofd00m
I guess if you go with Blacet's standard perpendicular PCB mounting, you can stuff in a VCO board next to the Miniwave board, drill the appropriate new holes in the faceplate and... wait's, that's called a Wiard Waveform City! ;-)
tron23
drumsofd00m wrote:
I guess if you go with Blacet's standard perpendicular PCB mounting, you can stuff in a VCO board next to the Miniwave board, drill the appropriate new holes in the faceplate and... wait's, that's called a Wiard Waveform City! ;-)

Do these sound identical? I have heard some, claim the Waveform city sounds different. If it does, could you explain in what way?
drumsofd00m
I've read that; it's bull. Calibration of the waveshaper, and shape, amplitude and dc offset of the input are the only factors. I can tell with certainty because I have WFCs made with MiniWave boards.
tron23
Thanks for your insight, I will have both soon and will do the audio tests!
Where are you buying your ROM's?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1