MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Miniwave question
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author Miniwave question
jamb
Are there any known mods for the blacet miniwave to add an on-board oscillator for self-driving, like the modcan version does?
drumsofd00m
I guess if you go with Blacet's standard perpendicular PCB mounting, you can stuff in a VCO board next to the Miniwave board, drill the appropriate new holes in the faceplate and... wait's, that's called a Wiard Waveform City! ;-)
tron23
drumsofd00m wrote:
I guess if you go with Blacet's standard perpendicular PCB mounting, you can stuff in a VCO board next to the Miniwave board, drill the appropriate new holes in the faceplate and... wait's, that's called a Wiard Waveform City! ;-)

Do these sound identical? I have heard some, claim the Waveform city sounds different. If it does, could you explain in what way?
drumsofd00m
I've read that; it's bull. Calibration of the waveshaper, and shape, amplitude and dc offset of the input are the only factors. I can tell with certainty because I have WFCs made with MiniWave boards.
tron23
Thanks for your insight, I will have both soon and will do the audio tests!
Where are you buying your ROM's?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1