MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

CGS Slope Detectors in a different 5U MOTM panel style
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author CGS Slope Detectors in a different 5U MOTM panel style
pugix
Just posted this:

http://pugix.com/synth/cgs-slope-detectors/

Photos and description of the new panel style I came up with to cram more stuff into a 1U panel. I plan three more modules in this style. CGS Super Psycho LFO, Mattson Mini Modular VC Mixer, Mattson Buffered Multiple (with attenuators).
mono-poly
I love the slope detectors and this is is a nice tight module!
suitandtieguy
thank you for explaining what the module does, too. I had been confused by its name and been meaning to take a look at it.
bwhittington
Great "dual" panel design!

Cheers,
Brian
emdot_ambient
Love it! They seem like very useful modules: trigger them from one envelope, send the gate output to another envelope, thus creating a delayed envelope effect; trigger them from an LFO with the gate out going to a sequencer...LFO goes High, sequencer turns on...LFO goes Low, sequencer turns off. All kinds of goodness.
dude
this module is quite awesome and the panel design/layout is great too!. one thing that isn't so obvious about this module is that you can clock it at audio rates and use the knob to get a little bit of pwm type sound/movement. at which point the 'thru' jack on the bridechamber panel is nice. if you are like me and don't always usef full featured vco's with simultaneous outs, the thru is a nice touch, particularly if you didn't mult the signal in the first place. i would miss my thru jack sometimes.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1