MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

inspired by a dream
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author inspired by a dream
scozbor
This tune is inspired by a dream in which I was trying to solder my spine Nutter!

After a long build session no doubt!

Also I think this is officially my first tune featuring my small Blacet system!

enjoy-

solderspine
sandyb
very nice! kind of had a dub feel to it i thought.
Kent
I quite liked it. Not that part about you soldering your spine (if the heat don't kill ya then the lead will!), but the choon!
eyehue
sounds fucking great! tell us a little about the patch, plz.
Kwote
for your sake i hope you didn't use the no clean.
Kwote
hot shit blud. this has gotta be the fuckin theme song to this forum right here.

if we ever had music that played automatically and looped whenever browsin this forum.. this track would be it.
felix
Shit yeah!!
Bananallama!
futuresoundsystems
Whoa, when those drums come in... Killer!!!
scozbor
wow! eek!
glad you likes it!
thanks for confidence boost everyone!!hyper

eyehue wrote:
tell us a little about the patch, plz.

from memory i think i was using the LFO as an oscillator, being modulated by my malfuctionator(3 square osc,3 lfo noise box). doing filter sweeps by hand on the blacet dual filter. my system was pretty limited then...
track was written in sonar.

*edit - oh thats right the drums are going through the modular and being overdriven a bit...
Kent
"Malfuctionator"? Do tell? Google is not my friend on this one...
scozbor
Somatic Circuits Malfunctionator -
http://www.somaticcircuits.com/SCsite/EMD/MALFUNCTIONATOR/Malfunctiono tor%20page.html

I also just finished the dual filter which can be found on the VCM page.
will post more details and pics soon!
wetterberg
I've got a Malfunctionator coming to me, too! twisted

What's with the drums? Out of computer? Are you looping the waveforms to get the repeats going like that? Damned cool track - loads of little things going on in that huge wall of sound. How long did it take to do?

And yes, I'm with FSS: When those drums come in it's like SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! autechre hardness city!
scozbor
nice one! i love my malfunctionator! great for drones and rhythmic bleeps.
i'm quite tempted to build another one myself!

the drums are out of ableton, through the blacet, then back into ableton. it definitely gave them some nice analog grit.

it didn't take that long really since it's just a combination of sounds. it seems to be the direction my music is heading in. mostly because I just end up recording big live sound tweaks and them basing tracks around them.

Rawk!
kidtesla
nodnod Very,very nice!!!
neandrewthal
This is epic win we're not worthy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1