MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Voice of Saturn Filter in FRAC format
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Voice of Saturn Filter in FRAC format
knittingram
According to this blog and video, Curious Inventor will be selling VOS filter kits in Frac format and later euro.

check it out:

click here
fluxmonkey
i've been watching for these. the standalone kits have been out of stock for months, i'm guessing they're having an issue finding one or more parts?
Henfield
Too bad he took the joystick out of the filter, that is what made their filter unique! If he makes his sequencer into a frac kit, I will have to add a row of frac to my setup!!
D/A A/D
Love the mod, HATE the knobs... I was hoping for some of these:
haricots
The sequencer is pretty cool. I actually built one quite a while ago. It was my second build ever and it's an absolute mess inside but it actually still works. I just need to figure out how to add a power supply to it. hmmm.....
johnnymad
the filter looks nice. i'd like it if they made the sequencer in frac as well.
Kendall Station
Hmmm, that's good, I would *love* one or three of their sequencers in frac, maybe a 5-space (as in half frac) module.....

Hmmmm, petition time?
gwaidan
fluxmonkey wrote:
i've been watching for these. the standalone kits have been out of stock for months, i'm guessing they're having an issue finding one or more parts?

It's based around the out-of-production CEM3372 chip, so probably won't be ramping up production anytime soon... sad
gnombient
Kendall Station wrote:
Hmmm, that's good, I would *love* one or three of their sequencers in frac, maybe a 5-space (as in half frac) module.....

Hmmmm, petition time?

Where do I sign? love

I've been on the fence about getting one of these sequencers, and a frac format offering would certainly be more than enough encouragement to drop the $$$.
D/A A/D
It's out! https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15333

SlayerBadger!
ritchiedrums
Very cool sounds on that video demo! Wow!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1