MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Wiard engraved frac rack ears
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author Wiard engraved frac rack ears
Muff Wiggler
WOAH!

was trawling through archive.org, and found this short-lived Wiard item

very very cool!! never actually seen one out there in the wild though, and only seems to have been on the Wiard site for about a month or two back in 2003 or so...
Muff Wiggler
here's a pic i made by combining a bunch of old 300 shots i found on an old archived version of the site. sorta nice because it's so hard to find good pics of the whole modules. Unfortunately I couldn't find a good shot of every module, just these four....

Kwote
Muff Wiggler wrote:
here's a pic i made by combining a bunch of old 300 shots i found on an old archived version of the site. sorta nice because it's so hard to find good pics of the whole modules. Unfortunately I couldn't find a good shot of every module, just these four....

cool!!
plord
On the Wiard Yahoo Group, in the files section, there are engraved Frac end panels that are even more sweet than those, more of the Celtic thing going on and a seriously crazy font.

In the pix section of the same group there are pix of the Aries format (black) modules, the whole set, but AFAIK there are no pix of the whole blue set available.
Kwote
yeah. gotta love the wiard yahoo group.
KoryB
Sharp!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1