MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Whew.... Looking a little Holy These Days :/
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Whew.... Looking a little Holy These Days :/
tragedybysyntax
Well... Frac system is at an all time low.......... lol. Feels like I just got into the format. Here is the pick to showya what I mean. At one point I think I had 3 fracs full and now i have like... what not even 2. lol.

Plan is (hopefully this comes into a sure thing by fall) CGS Mixer and CGS Super Psycho LFO, (which i have the pcb's done.. I just have to get the panels made and then finito!) Hex Zone next to the sequential switch. Oakely Lag, Noise Ring, Borg2, Encore Frequency Shift, Fuzz Factory conversion, then a 2nd VCS if I could track one down. That almost fills the 4 racks. Might top off the 4th one with a few more cgs projects like the Tube VCA or Bi-N-Tic.

I figure once I fill the 4 fracs.... It'll be time to punt the moogerfooger rack and sherman out of my right side and get 4 more. lol.

We'll see how it goes but... that's the plan. I promise I"ll slow down on the euro's...... lol. I have a decent arsenal anyway to go with my frac setup. smile
Kwote
yeah, but that Sequential Switch is standin tall.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1