MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

barton quantizer offer- limited time
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author barton quantizer offer- limited time
synthcube
add a cv quantizer to your frac system-

for a limited time, purchase a kit or assembled unit, and we will include the voltage regulator tuning PCB kit, used to improve the tuning quality of the quantizer. An $18 savings and improved tuning quality!

http://synthcube.com/cart/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=q uantizer&filter_category_id=69
monstrinho
OK, I guess I missed this. Is the regulator board available separately? Could you point me to the original thread about this? I can't seem to find it...
Rob_C
monstrinho wrote:
OK, I guess I missed this. Is the regulator board available separately? Could you point me to the original thread about this? I can't seem to find it...

The regulator board (otherwise known as the "7805 to LM317 converter PCB") is available directly from Michael Barton at Barton Musical Circuits for $2 per PCB plus shipping.

The accuracy of the Barton simple quantizer is improved when the circuit gets exactly five volts. A fixed voltage regulator has a certain amount of tolerance, so the voltage can be plus or minus the tolerance range. The regulator board replaces the fixed voltage regulator with a variable voltage regulator and a trimmer pot to zero in on exactly five volts. Inexpensive parts and a quick build.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1