MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Abstrakt Instruments - Avalon Bassline
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 [all]
Author Abstrakt Instruments - Avalon Bassline
spudboyblues
Anyone know if these will be in stock anywhere anytime soon? PCA doesn't even seem to display them on their website anymore. Is used the only bet at this point?
phats
I'm holding out for another production run. Brian is still active and the company recently did the Oberheim thing. There's a bit of info on GS and FB as well.
sl1200mk2
spudboyblues wrote:
Anyone know if these will be in stock anywhere anytime soon? PCA doesn't even seem to display them on their website anymore. Is used the only bet at this point?

Brian recently posted on the FB group that another production run is way behind, but due for "summer" this year. The hardware will be the same revision, but he mentioned a firmware update.

They do pop up fairly regularly for sale, but usually pretty outrageous (IMO) pricing -- think $1800 plus. I was lucky enough to find exactly the color/LED combo I wanted on Ebay that was literally new (unused) at a premium albeit fair price (again IMO). I've seen one since sell for $949, so they are out there if you're diligent, but have to act fast.

I've also been able to find a SEM cart used and the Ladder Filter from Perfect Circuit, but still on the hunt for a R:OTA. I'm glad to hear Brian is doing another run and hopefully that includes cartridges as well.
Sureno
Hah yup I just paid $1800 only for Brian to post about the new os (and possible run)a day later. Swings and round abouts hey

On a side note does anyone know the production run numbers of when revisions where changed etc?
mor4sso
just got a killer deal on one of these with a scratchy reso pot. been on the hunt for a while

is this pot something i can scoop on digikey or mouser? cant wait w00t
pantalones
ha, so you bought the one for $700?

no, you should have done your research first. Gotta contact Brian. Looks like someone already answered you on FB though.
stainers
For those who missed the FB announcement — New OS
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 [all]
Page 16 of 16