MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Official Death Of The Blacet VCA2200
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Official Death Of The Blacet VCA2200
Kwote
quoted from Blacet's News Section:

"The VCA2200 Quad VCA is sold out and will not be restocked. Look for a new module with similar functions in 2009."

2009? wow! okay. guess that gives me time to focus on other things.
parasitk
I was just looking at my Quad VCA last night thinking "yeah maybe a second would be handy at some point"... I guess 2009 will be the year!
Kwote
yeah. i dunno man. i could definately use another VCA or two right now but i got so many other places to put my cashflow. it's fuckin unreal. but anyways, i hope this next product is sleeker and cheaper. really lookin forward to seeing the curtain unveiled. not to mention all the other future products that no one has a clue about yet.
Cybananna
yep, that's why i'm glad I got two!. I thought about a third also. It's great, mixer or VCA or both. great module.

I'm very curious about the replacement.

hyper
zerosum
I was hoping to get one before they sold out.
He mentioned they wouldn't be making anymore once the last batch was done, this was last summer.

Combination of a 4 in mixer, or 3 in mixer plus a Expo VCA, or 4 x expo VCA, plus 500X gain on input D or any combo of those makes this a very useful module. IOmixerVCAfrankenstein

Damn d'oh!

If anyone wants to sell one someday, Im interested.
This will be a ways a way, but if anyone out there wants to hold on to one for me, which is quite unlikely i understand, let me know.
Muff Wiggler
i just sold two of my four a couple days before blacet broke this news

sorry guys oops

it is a DAMN handy module
eyehue
i have one of these and had been planning a second for several months. once the kits were gone i had to change plans. but, shit, different VCA, another mixer, plus a cynare, good to go.
elemental
I was lucky to snatch one of the last from Blacet I think smile

I've been experimenting with FM patches, and VCA's seem to run out real quick that way!
Roycie Roller
Kwote wrote:

"The VCA2200 Quad VCA is sold out and will not be restocked. Look for a new module with similar functions in 2009."

Wiard Mixolator smile
Those 300's are really callin you now!
Kwote
Roycie Roller wrote:
Kwote wrote:

Wiard Mixolator smile
Those 300's are really callin you now!

lol. well i wanted 4 Quad VCA's at one point. that's 720 or so if i got em assembled. so i guess it's not that far off.

but Wogglebug is the only one i'm 100% positive i'll be able to order no matter what. everything else is wanted and hopeful. just not sure where the cash will come from. somewhere legal i guess hihi
parasitk
I'm definitely curious about what's going to replace the Quad - hopefully it will also be Quad, but with more whatever (Quad-ness?).

I have the Quad and the Dual Linear, plus the STG WaveFolder and the Wiard Borg, but another Quad or two would really make me happy. Don't need 'em right now, but one day when I add a Zerocillator (no, really - I'm just going to blow the $ eventually) and Mankato filter... oooh yum.
Kwote
parasitk wrote:
I'm definitely curious about what's going to replace the Quad - hopefully it will also be Quad, but with more whatever (Quad-ness?).

I have the Quad and the Dual Linear, plus the STG WaveFolder and the Wiard Borg, but another Quad or two would really make me happy. Don't need 'em right now, but one day when I add a Zerocillator (no, really - I'm just going to blow the $ eventually) and Mankato filter... oooh yum.

hopefully it'll have linear/exponential switching capabilities. and a really hip name like 'BLACET 66600 VCA OF DEATH'
felix
euro needs one of these....bad!
K9Mike
Guess who got the last 2200. SlayerBadger!

Kind of ironic that it was my first ever Blacet order.

- Mike
Kwote
K9Mike wrote:
Guess who got the last 2200. SlayerBadger!

Kind of ironic that it was my first ever Blacet order.

- Mike

good job.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1