MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

DIY builders for hire
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next [all]
Author DIY builders for hire
guestt
Little update, I am now building the TSNM for anyone interested - wicked touch plate keyboard, arpeggiator and sequencer - it's really rather good!

bishopmagicdonjuan
I have two of these PCB sets: http://www.reredredsynth.com/ladbrokeGroveVCOarray-intro.htm

I'm looking for a builder that could make them into one 8MU panel.

I'd like to use Philmore-style Verniers for Tuning, or Spectrols if they aren't cheap enough.

I'd also like to use some Cliff K1C knobs to make this into an EMS Synthi/VCS3 style module.

Let me know if anyone might be interested, and feel free to send me a DM so we can talk further.

Cheers,
Keith
sduck
sduck wrote:
The title of the thread is "DIY builders for hire". If you are looking to get something built, first scroll through the thread, look for people in your area and try them BEFORE posting here. And if you still have to post, let us know where you are located!
bishopmagicdonjuan
sduck wrote:
sduck wrote:
The title of the thread is "DIY builders for hire". If you are looking to get something built, first scroll through the thread, look for people in your area and try them BEFORE posting here. And if you still have to post, let us know where you are located!

Thank you sduck, as you can see by my post count, I'm still fairly new to the site as well as all of it's In's and Out's. I thought that I had made my location clear in my post but i'll have to double check. If it bothers you that much, I'd be happy to take my post down.

Let Me Know,

K
lapdog
Hi,

Is anyone willing to build me a Dubldeca?
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/other-unknown-dubldeca

I'm good with soldering, but am not in the mood right now smile
Based in Norway, so someone here would be great, but EU is fine too.
Thanks.
cmrshl
Hi there,

Melbourne AU based builder here. Have built the following modules and happy to do SMD down to 0603.

PM Foundations ADSR
PM Foundations Fatkeys VCF
PM Foundations Dual VCA
PM Foundations uVCO/LFO
PM Foundations 3080 VCO
Timo Rozendal CEM3340 VCO
NLC BOOLS
PM Foundations S&H
PM Foundations Buffered Multiples
PM Foundations Clock Divider
PM Foundations Clock
PM Foundations Attenuverter
Elby Designs Precision Ref Board
Elby Designs ES02 Preamp
MTM Turing Machine
MTM Spring Reverb Mk II
MTM Spring Reverb Mk II Expander
MTM Turing Pulses Expander
Erica Synths MIDI - CV II
Mutable Instruments Ripples

Give me a shout if I could be of use..
lapdog
cmrshl wrote:
Hi there,

Melbourne AU based builder here. Have built the following modules and happy to do SMD down to 0603.

Thanks, will get back to you if I can't make it in the EU.
lapdog
will go with the CV.OCD instead, so this post is resolved. is there a way to remove it?
thanks.
BillLynes
Built and sold many Turing Machine Mk II modules.

I have all the parts in stock including both silver and black front panels. I also have a good selection of knob colors available. I have completed modules ready to ship. Just let me know what front panel and knob colors you need.

Turing machine Mk II - $180 plus shipping
Pulse Expander - $75 plus shipping
Volts Expander - $75 plus shipping

I have built many other modules and will consider building any DIY modules for the cost of parts plus approx $25 per hour for my time.

I am in Everett WA, USA. But I will ship anywhere.

PM me for more info
j_dowe
Is anyone able to make "floating ring" cables?

Like these: http://controlvoltage.net/expert-sleepers-floating-ring-cable-2m/dp/14 91

But 10 feet long.

*I'm in central illinois, usa, if that matters.
sduck
sduck wrote:
sduck wrote:
Gregor Dys
sduck wrote:
sduck wrote:

/done, didn't find anyone?

I'm looking for someone to build a custom powered eurorack lunchbox case (~4U/40hp)for me:
I am located in Berlin/Germany.

This could be a start:
https://www.thomann.de/de/flyht_pro_wp_safe_box_3_ip65.htm

Cheers
levelhead3
In general on these "DIY" builds do the builders prefer to work from complete kits or get just the panels and pcbs and the source the parts themselves? Or does it vary from project or project? I could see a lot of value in the experience of knowing where to get better quality/rare parts - or maybe even having such on hand.
AlX0298
-off topic, deleted-
sduck
Please, start a new thread for this. This is totally off topic for this thread. If you are unable to start a thread, use one of the introduction threads in the top level forums to make a few posts, then you can start threads.
Davesax1965
UK based builder - Eurorack, no 5U at the moment. Through hole only.

Based in Macclesfield, 3 years DIY experience.
jersupereq
I'm looking for someone who would feel confident building a Serge WAD clone from CGS. It currently just has resistors and a few other parts. I don't feel knowledgeable enough to source the rare chips and not break them during installation. I'm usually more confident than i should be but the WAD is a bizarre build. I can provide a panel for it to be built into as well as semi populated board. I'm located in San Francisco California. Please PM me if you are interested
annawang
Hi everyone! I love my Make Noise Rosie—expecially the crossfade/cue ability but hate that it crossfades between two mono channels instead of two stereo ones. Wondering if anyone here could basically build me a Rosie with two stereo channels, OR modify my Rosie?

I am located in the US(Madison, WI). Thank you!
sduck
sduck wrote:
sduck wrote:
sduck wrote:
Numinous880990
I'm seeking a builder to do mods on the following: (1) Korg ms-20m (I'll detail more if you pm me, almost all the mods I'd like done have patch points indicated on the circuit board); and, (2) adding cv jack for resonance on a filter that doesn't have resonance cv. Thanks for your time!
leehume
Hi Wigglers,

I'm looking for a UK based builder for a Syncusscion clone kit I have (PSYCOX).

Any suggestions very welcome.

Many thanks
sduck
PLEASE read this.

sduck wrote:
sduck wrote:
sduck wrote:
sduck wrote:
j_dowe
maybe there could be a separate pinned thread for "seeking DIY builders"

?
Jaytee
Maybe finding people to “do it for you” should just be considered off-topic in the “do it yourself” forum...
CaptainKlark
Jaytee wrote:
Maybe finding people to “do it for you” should just be considered off-topic in the “do it yourself” forum...

Imma keep it real with you chief,

This ain’t it.

-in all seriousness though, as someone who has bricked a few kits and has tried my best to learn to solder, I trust literally anyone else when it comes to non-manufacturer assembly. There’s lots of cool stuff that’s only available diy and there’s no reason to further restrict access to that artificially.

But yeah maybe the thread should be reserved for the builders to post not the people looking to post...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next [all]
Page 10 of 11