MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Montreal Assembly - Count to Five
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next [all]
Author Montreal Assembly - Count to Five
Paranormal Patroler
mckenic wrote:

Paranormal will be by here soon!
hihi

I am so predictable!
jheronymo
dude wrote:
ridiculous with drum machine

this guy has got the right idea ^^ SlayerBadger!

awesome sounding peda! since i parted with the phonogene i'd been hoping to find a similar effect box
megamaeng
I'd love to hear this on a drum machine
glia
megamaeng wrote:
I'd love to hear this on a drum machine
if i can ever snag one i'll be using it for machine drumming most of the time
MrNovember
I've been talking about this guy in the what's your favourite non-fuzz pedal thread. I absolutely love mine. It works great with every input I've tried so far. I definitely won't be selling it ever.

A couple instagram clips:

Rhythmic clip being sampled by mode 2 of the Count to 5:
https://instagram.com/p/wKNVORLv8F/

Some Nebulae madness processed by mode 1:
https://instagram.com/p/wHY40zrv47/
https://instagram.com/p/wHZ1vULv-O/
sascha.victoria
Do you guys know of any other pedals in this world?
tuj
mine came yesterday!
MrNovember
sascha.victoria wrote:

As in other weird, glitchy sampler/delay kind of pedals?
You could start with:
Sonic Crayon Anti Nautilus
MASF Possessed and Raptio
HEXE Revolver
MWFX Glitch and Judder
sascha.victoria
thanks!

MrNovember wrote:
sascha.victoria wrote:

You could start with:
HEXE Revolver
MWFX Glitch and Judder
fredguy
Just got one this week. w00t

Mostly with guitar so far. I'll post some synth/ drum machine clips this weekend.
fredguy
Quick demo of a sequenced bugbrand syn2c through the count to five. DRM1 keeps the beat.
About a minute of knob twiddling in each mode of the count to five. When the DRM drops out its just the count to 5.

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/203224853" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
Duplan
MrNovember wrote:
sascha.victoria wrote:

You could start with:
HEXE Revolver
MWFX Glitch and Judder

You should have mentioned the Red Panda Particle... Can do glitch big time !
tuj
Really enjoying the CT5. Not sure if the Red Panda Particle would overlap much with this or not? Thinking about one of those too.

I wish they would have labeled the IN and OUT jacks on the CT5. I was really confused...
smetak
tuj wrote:
Really enjoying the CT5. Not sure if the Red Panda Particle would overlap much with this or not? Thinking about one of those too.

Got a Red Panda Particle - fascinating little box, but, yes, I think the Panda box is quite different from the Ct-5. They don't appear to overlap; they seem to be different effects - the Ct-5 is centered on messing around with the delay time while the Panda, despite being a delay, more on modulating and creating glitches in the tone. But, again, this is just from the Ct-5 demos I have watched. Unfortunately, was a bit late on the craze and wasn't able to grab one myself. Am praying that Scott will get around on making a second batch for us, the unfortunate ones that didn't get a blue box first time around. Hopefully.....
MindMachine
I hope he makes more too. I hesitated scored a few other things instead. The Particle is still my favorite pedal. It can be so subtle or extreme. Used as an effect or played like an instrument. I bet two for stereo trickery would be mind blowing. Besides the Echorec the Particle is the only pedal I ever wanted two of.

That Count 5 blows my mind every time I watch those demos. It covers different ground than Particle for sure.
smetak
MindMachine wrote:
I hope he makes more too.

Scott has informed that he will probably be opening orders for the new & enhanced version of the Ct-5 (he's changing a few things from the original version - redesigned the PCB - but didn't say exactly what will be different) very shortly - about mid to late May if the freshly printed circuits are ok. So have your eyes open. This will probably go fast.
MindMachine
Thank you for the heads-up. thumbs up
smetak
MindMachine wrote:
Thank you for the heads-up. thumbs up

You're welcome!
smetak
To all those running after a Ct-5:

Scott has now opened and is taking pre-orders for the effect - to be shipped around late June-July (http://mtlasm.blogspot.com.br/).

He is asking a US$50 upfront deposit and the rest (US$150 + shipping) due when the pedal is ready to ship.
MindMachine
Thanks. Just prepaid.
I just received another Particle this week because I could not wait for the Count to 5. This is gonna' be sweeeet.
SlayerBadger!
smetak
Also have a Particle (but just one.....went on a spending spree - bought an Afterneath and the newest version of the Warped Vinyl, the MKII, and a new Custom Audio Wah, so have to take it easy....hehehehe) - can't wait to pair them!
glia
anybody got theirs from the 2nd 2015 batch?
smetak
glia wrote:
anybody got theirs from the 2nd 2015 batch?

I don't think so - I was one of the first to order the second batch, but haven't received mine.

Guess that Scott has yet to finish them.

Probably will do so in the next week or so.
keyofnight
I really like this pedal and what it does.

...but that was the most hipster video demo I've ever seen. Wow. Straight hipster. Portlandic even. Wow.

I'm not even saying that's a bad thing. It just...took me by surprise.
Paranormal Patroler
How do you define a hipster video? seriously, i just don't get it
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next [all]
Page 2 of 15