MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

midwesterners interested in a shnth workshop?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author midwesterners interested in a shnth workshop?
gigasturtz
Hi all!
I've been communicating with Peter this afternoon about potentially bringing him to Louisville, Ky to do a shnth workshop, where participants would build a shnth and learn to program it.

Any of you folks in the surrounding area that could potentially make such an event?
Mashmore
Absolutely! Myself and a friend would come down from indianapolis for sure. Great idea applause
wednesdayayay
I can't believe you are in indianapolis I lived in that area my whole life (I'm in florida now)

I'm not close enough to make it to KY but I'd love a reason to get another shnth (definitely if it has that shiny new input jack)
VortexRanger
wednesdayayay wrote:
I can't believe you are in indianapolis I lived in that area my whole life (I'm in florida now)

I'm not close enough to make it to KY but I'd love a reason to get another shnth (definitely if it has that shiny new input jack)

Um, +1 all of this! (I grew up in Indianapolis). Could make it to KY if the time is right. Probably not though. I really want that input jack though!
gigasturtz
I will keep you all updated! nothing firm has been decided yet; i want to be confident i can fill all the seats and it seems that will be no problem. grin

Time wise we are shooting for April-May sometime, but I haven't heard anything back from Peter about his availability yet so that could be way off.

Stay tuned!
Mashmore
VortexRanger wrote:
wednesdayayay wrote:

Um, +1 all of this! (I grew up in Indianapolis). Could make it to KY if the time is right. Probably not though. I really want that input jack though!

Who would have thought. COGRATS on getting out hihi If you guys ever come back to visit hit me up and we can make some noise.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1