MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Parting shots..... a fond farewell
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Parting shots..... a fond farewell
Muff Wiggler
well, about to ship these out, so I figured I would take a parting shot, you know, for the memories...

*snif* cry

Guinness ftw! i'll miss you guys love

not all sad news though. I'm still left with a complete Blacet rig including 3 VCOs, 3 EGs, 2 MiniWaves, 2 MicroLFOs, 2 Mixer/Pros, 2 QuadMix VCAs, 5 Multi/Attens, and one of everything else...

And I've freed up a LOT of space, AND I have Wiard 300 modules on the way AND AND AND, I know dubchild is going to love these modules.

For the small amount that the 'east wing' of my synth actually got used, this is a total no-brainer for me.

bring on the Wiard SlayerBadger!
sgnhh
Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw!

If you can invent a pint of Guinness that instantly refills itself I will give you lots of money.
Muff Wiggler
i'd be too busy drinking Guinness to spend it!!! Guinness ftw!
sandyb
i travel past the big guinness brewery in dublin several times a week - i'm scared to go in for the tour because i may just jump in a vat of it and not return w00t
Kwote
that photo depresses me. it's like sending your children off to the grown up world never to return again.

maybe you can setup a visiting schedule for holidays?
Muff Wiggler
naaaah, i'll be ok

i've kept all of their twins....
and unlike real children, i've traded 'em in on something I'll enjoy a lot more!

it was more depressing seeing this massive frac monster in front of me and never really using more than 2/3rds of it.... my system has become more focused now...

there's a lesson there my friends

(perhaps the lesson is that if you want something really expensive that you cannot afford, buy small things instead....then when you have enough of them, sell them off and buy that big expensive thing you wanted in the first place!)
Cybananna
Muff Wiggler wrote:
(perhaps the lesson is that if you want something really expensive that you cannot afford, buy small things instead....then when you have enough of them, sell them off and buy that big expensive thing you wanted in the first place!)

lol lol lol lol lol

That's exactly how I ended up with my modular.

sold off a bunch of small cheap stuff I didn't use anymore.

works well for we who can't save money well! hihi
humanfaculties
Muff Wiggler wrote:

Whoa...having that show up on your doorstep. Total overload!
Muff Wiggler
humanfaculties wrote:
Whoa...having that show up on your doorstep. Total overload!

i know!! it's going to be an awesome day for dubchild, I'm super excited for him 8)
Kwote
yup. that's basically what i'm doing now. it's how i've gotten most of my modular. sold my EHX deluxe memory man, MFB Synth II, Doepfer MCV4, M-audio 61key es, playstation 2 and tons of records. i mean a bit of this of course comes from my day job but not in comparison.

i'm starting to approach what Muff has left frac wise, but i'm pretty determined not to sell any of my frac stuff. i really, really don't want to. but a focused system is important.

one thing i want to address is knowing the capabilities of synthesis to the point where you really decide what you need and what you don't. with the right patching knowledge you could have mostly bread and butter modules and get some great complexity. but with a lot of zany modules you could get all that bread and butter packed into a smaller package. i'm kinda straddling both lines and not sure where to settle on. i like density in a module but also simplicity. i don't weigh in heavy enough on either side and i think that'll hurt me in the long run.

what do you guys think? what are your goals?
Muff Wiggler
Kwote wrote:
i'm starting to approach what Muff has left frac wise

well, that's 78 modules, counting only frac stuff.
Kwote
Muff Wiggler wrote:
Kwote wrote:
i'm starting to approach what Muff has left frac wise

well, that's 78 modules, counting only frac stuff.

sorry. i meant the size of your remaining blacet setup.
Muff Wiggler
ahhh... i was gonna bug you for new shots hyper

for just pure Blacet, the count is an even 40.
dubchild
All be re-assured that Muff's Blacet modules are going to a very good home on the Central Coast of California, no fires too close to me, only ash and some smoke. When i get it all set up with my other two rack 'o frac, I'll post a picture.
Thanks again muff!! hyper
Muff Wiggler
cant wait to see and hear what you do with them dubchild... you are going to have one MASSIVE amount of synth power over there between this and all the other stuff you have going on!

here's another shot... all boxed up, and tomorrow morning off to the UPS store... they're on their way!!!

Kwote
dubchild wrote:
All be re-assured that Muff's Blacet modules are going to a very good home on the Central Coast of California, no fires too close to me, only ash and some smoke. When i get it all set up with my other two rack 'o frac, I'll post a picture.
Thanks again muff!! hyper

and then invite me over so i can make Muff jealous. twisted
Kwote
Muff Wiggler wrote:
cant wait to see and hear what you do with them dubchild... you are going to have one MASSIVE amount of synth power over there between this and all the other stuff you have going on!

here's another shot... all boxed up, and tomorrow morning off to the UPS store... they're on their way!!!

WOW!!! fragile indeed. here's hoping the UPS mean business Guinness ftw!
Muff Wiggler
they are packed REALLY well

you could probably..... well, i don't want to jinx it. Let's just say, "they are packed really well". Once he receives them safe and sound I'll tell you what you could have probably done.
Kwote
Muff Wiggler wrote:
ahhh... i was gonna bug you for new shots hyper

for just pure Blacet, the count is an even 40.

for just pure blacet it's not that great but after the other frac stuff i have and diy i'll be getting to soon, i'll be knockin on the 40 modules door.
Kwote
Muff Wiggler wrote:
they are packed REALLY well

you could probably..... well, i don't want to jinx it. Let's just say, "they are packed really well". Once he receives them safe and sound I'll tell you what you could have probably done.

man. i almost wish you could've videotaped you packing them just so i could see the intensity involved.

i'd be sweatin balls personally help
Muff Wiggler
Kwote wrote:
soon, i'll be knockin on the 40 modules door.

that's a damn good pile of modules son. nice work
Kwote
Muff Wiggler wrote:
Kwote wrote:
soon, i'll be knockin on the 40 modules door.

that's a damn good pile of modules son. nice work

i don't want to take credit yet since i still have to build up a lot of em. but it's the reality i'm facin'.
Muff Wiggler
hyper
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1