MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

COTA and Journeyman VCF - Release for Eurorack?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author COTA and Journeyman VCF - Release for Eurorack?
eXode
Hi!

I'm curious to know if Oakley have any plans on releasing the COTA and Journeyman VCF in 3U Eurorack format? And if so do you have any estimate on when those might be a reality?

Cheers!
Synthbuilder
I would love to get all the 5U modules into 3U Euro format. The first direct transfer was the Overdrive - we started on a small one to see how things went. The next one will be the diode Superladder for which I'm currently laying the boards out.

The next ones we're not sure about yet. Probably the VCO, and maybe the Journeyman. Even so, it's going to take a while to get them all ported over. I try not to give exact or even projected dates as things always seem to take longer than they should (eg. Orbital) - so we've decided to keep quiet about most things until they're nearly ready.

Tony
mark_snipz
Mmmm...Diode Superladder, can't wait for this. Any idea on panel hp for the Euro version Tony?
krisp14u
mark_snipz wrote:
Mmmm...Diode Superladder, can't wait for this. Any idea on panel hp for the Euro version Tony?

Last time I checked its going to be 14HP but that could change by the time its out

like Tony said we are keeping things quiet until the modules are almost ready thumbs up
mark_snipz
Thanks Paul...would slot in perfectly where my little used A101-1 is!
numbertalk
Any word on the Diode Superladder becoming available in 5U again?
eXode
Thanks for your replies! smile
involver
numbertalk wrote:

I'm also interested in this... thumbs up
Synthbuilder
numbertalk wrote:

I can't give any specific dates because we don't even know them ourselves. Dead Banana

What I can say I am currently working on one module and that is the Euro/Frac Diode Superladder. It would not take me too long to port this into the 5U format...

Any new 5U version will not be the same as any of the previous issues - although it will be closer, in some ways, to the original issue 1 design which was mostly discrete.

Tony
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1