MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Synthmall is on the move
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author Synthmall is on the move
Dirty_Bill
From the 'ordering' page:

"June 15, 2015: Please note, I have closed the workshop until the beginning of August, to move across the USA, from east coast to west. Please order if you wish, but note that nothing will be fulfilled until August, 2015. Cheers, Peter B"

I just got a message from Peter, he'll be joining us on the West Coast (I think his creations are a bit more "West Coast" cool I'll not spill the beans on where, leave that to Peter to post.... Unless the cats out of the bag already...
dogoftears
i'm smokin that fool out
PraxisCat
Pete's stuff has never been "west coast" or "east coast" in traditional synthesizer land. It has been no coast.

He moves around a great deal. He used to live on the west coast for a time. My guess is he has a tenure track academic position lined up.
If you read his most recent interviews it is pretty clear which direction he wants to head. Unlike many academics his weird background of electrical engineering, software engineering, and art makes him very rare.
Dirty_Bill
PraxisCat wrote:
Pete's stuff has never been "west coast" or "east coast" in traditional synthesizer land. It has been no coast.

He moves around a great deal. He used to live on the west coast for a time. My guess is he has a tenure track academic position lined up.
If you read his most recent interviews it is pretty clear which direction he wants to head. Unlike many academics his weird background of electrical engineering, software engineering, and art makes him very rare.

Thanks for setting me straight on that, I'll henceforth refer to Peter's synth creations as 'Midwest.' hihi

I was merely trying to express excitement that he's headed closer to our shore.
knittingram
Hopefully he moves to LA.

I'm guessing Portland though.
Black Medicine
I'll spill some beans: North of LA.
dogoftears
Black Medicine wrote:
I'll spill some beans: North of LA.

new CalArts faculty??
could easily picture that.
aethersprite
Wonder if he means "the north of la area" or just anywhere north of la..
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1