MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Rack space
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Rack space
nathankirchner
Do you have any space available in your frac rack?

I don't ask for any specific reason - just curious wink
sgnhh
Yes.
Cat-A-Tonic
Ohhh yes. About 2.5 Fracs ready and waiting.
I'll be sure to leave plenty of space for whatever non-specific reasons happen to come out of Blacet and our other wonderful manufacturers in the coming.... yearish.
parasitk
Yup!
consumed
about 6 units empty and waiting.
Cybananna
4 spaces empty. I wish they were full hyper
Kwote
i have a whole frac rack unassembled waiting for whatever gets bought or built first.
Muff Wiggler
hmm what are you up to Nathan??

it's sort of an anomaly, but I currently have 3.5 frac chassis frames empty, due to 'the big sale'. So lots of space!!!
zerosum
yes
nathankirchner
Muff Wiggler wrote:
hmm what are you up to Nathan??

Nothing, nothing at all.

In fact, so much nothing that it has concentracted itself into a material form and I'm going to need some rack space to house it while I perfect and polish it.
Muff Wiggler
well, like I said, lots of space over here if you need somewhere to rack it hihi

please don't make something that fills an entire frac chassis. If you do, make it self-racking so that we don't have to use up a frac frame just to mount it!! PS500 compatible is always nice though 8)
tragedybysyntax
2 and 1/3 frac's empty. *weegi*

Ordering a noise ring I think... ordering panels for my mixer and super psycho lfo, then doing a panel for the fuzz factory. Hex zone... then it will be getting back to normal. smile
Kwote
Muff Wiggler wrote:
well, like I said, lots of space over here if you need somewhere to rack it hihi

please don't make something that fills an entire frac chassis. If you do, make it self-racking so that we don't have to use up a frac frame just to mount it!! PS500 compatible is always nice though 8)

2nded. i'll take a prototype w00t
parasitk
nathankirchner wrote:
In fact, so much nothing that it has concentracted itself into a material form and I'm going to need some rack space to house it while I perfect and polish it.

I might have room for that kind of nothing!
sgnhh
Ditto to what they said.
scozbor
currently 3 spaces (how do you measure spaces anyway? i have one 'double' and one 'single' space.)

but I have 3 double modules arriving soon. so.... rack time! d'oh!
sabasan
5 spaces.....
soon to be closed with sawtooth animator and hex zone
Kwote
the way i like to measure is the way Metalbox does it. 1 frac space equals 1.5", 2 space equals 3" and so on
nathankirchner
I think three spaces (4.5") would be a good amount of space to have free in your rack. You know, just in case.
consumed
the open space in my frac rac would welcome interesting experiments. 8)
Kwote
nathankirchner wrote:
I think three spaces (4.5") would be a good amount of space to have free in your rack. You know, just in case.

hehe. with or without the space if it's worth our while we'll find a way to rack er up.
parasitk
Definitely have 3 spaces open! hyper
Kwote
i wanna Mega-Wave! hyper
Cybananna
Cybananna wrote:
4 spaces empty. I wish they were full hyper

Like I said before! I have room! hyper hyper
Kwote
hyper
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2