MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Żłób Modular:NEW WEBSITE and Now Stocking Right Angle Cables
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next [all]
Author Żłób Modular:NEW WEBSITE and Now Stocking Right Angle Cables
geecen
Payment sent cool

Forgot to put my muff user name in the notes though! It's the payment from normand (dot) gregory (at) googlemai (dot) com

hyper
mckenic
Umm... I think I forgot to add my address in the payment details - or are we at that stage even :-)
robot909
Alright, sent paypal for filter pcb+panel and 2sa798. thumbs up
onurkalaycioglu
geecen wrote:
Payment sent cool

Forgot to put my muff user name in the notes though! It's the payment from normand (dot) gregory (at) googlemai (dot) com

hyper

mckenic wrote:
Umm... I think I forgot to add my address in the payment details - or are we at that stage even :-)

Ha. Yea I forgot to be more specific and say put your muffs name and address in the paypal comment. But I will get in touch with those you with discrepencies when the time comes. But it wouldnt hurt if both of you clarified who you are virtually and otherwise and added your addresses.
onurkalaycioglu
Last call if you want pcbs/panels/kits or to preorder any fully built modules
Morbid
onurkalaycioglu wrote:
Last call if you want pcbs/panels/kits or to preorder any fully built modules

I'am in for one Filter set.
Pcb's + Panel + matched transistor pair.

and one set of the equalizer.
Pcb + Panel.

w00t

PS:
Really love the panel design.
DJBRUTAL
If it's not too late I would like:

1x Filter PCB+panel+2sa798
1x Attenumix PCB+panel

Please PM me the total shipped to USA.

Thanks!
onurkalaycioglu
thanks a lot to everyone for the orders and support. This pcb run is really helping Zlob(pronounced Zwub)become a sustainable endeavor. I placed the pcb order yesterday like promised. This board house supposedly has a 17 day ish turnaround including shipping. But they are coming from china dhl. So I would expect to get them mid next month. It's still possible to place an order for any of the pcbs/panels etc as I will have some extra.
onurkalaycioglu
boards are coming in sooner than expected(this thursday). so i have a lot of panels to start cranking out. who wants what? im going to offer the navy blue and white ones like last run, mirrored silver(linked to earlier in the thread) and im also going to do a couple hard woods.

have yet to experiment with the wood ones, but i think they should look pretty cool. im going with paduak and purpleheart. they should look something like these when engraved.

let me know the specific material of panel you want. sooner than later is better..

PolarIceCaves
pm'd for eq and paying now just want to add to this thread

2x eq full kit
purpleheart hardwood

SlayerBadger!
a100user
Original Blue for me please on both thumbs up
geecen
Blue please.

cool
DJBRUTAL
Padauk panels please.
mckenic
I'd LOVE Mirrored silver please!

Thats this one right?
spneca
Mirrored silver, please.
SoundPool
purpleheart filter would be grand.
onurkalaycioglu
mckenic wrote:
I'd LOVE Mirrored silver please!

Thats this one right?

thats actually white on black. i can do that for you as i still have some material left
Zaibach
Very interesting options, but I'll stick with white on blue cool Thank you!
mckenic
Oh - thanks so much onurkalaycioglu!
Whatever is easiest for you - silver or the white would be great!
(the higher the contrast, the easier for me to see/use)

thumbs up
Thanks again!
DJBRUTAL
If the white on black is an option, I would prefer that to the Padauk. Either works though. Thanks!
onurkalaycioglu
mckenic wrote:
Oh - thanks so much onurkalaycioglu!
Whatever is easiest for you - silver or the white would be great!
(the higher the contrast, the easier for me to see/use)

thumbs up
Thanks again!

yea no problem mckenic.

DJBRUTAL wrote:
If the white on black is an option, I would prefer that to the Padauk. Either works though. Thanks!

yep i can do white on black for you too.

so boards are in. im a little bit busy this weekend. but i should start getting panels cut soon and orders shipped out next week going in order of paid. thanks a lot to everyone whos part of the buy.

Morbid
Blue panel for me please.
BARE BONES
that filter looks great, how much for shipping to the UK?
robot909
Blue is fine here. But not that big of a deal. Just send random colored panels to people. Its all about the sound.

onurkalaycioglu
BARE BONES wrote:
that filter looks great, how much for shipping to the UK?

Pcb/panel will cost $10 to uk. If you want a kit or fully built, will cost a couple $ more.

robot909 wrote:
Blue is fine here. But not that big of a deal. Just send random colored panels to people. Its all about the sound.

Ha
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next [all]
Page 2 of 11