MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Encoder Audio
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next [all]
Author Encoder Audio
Funky40
my problems disappeared btw. kind of by itself by rearranging some controllers and some.
I have had great custumer service from Mr. Encoderaudio !.....( snaper here )

thumbs up

Spekral could have been btw. "a" answer to my request for a morphable filterbank wink
snaper
Funky40 wrote:
my problems disappeared btw. kind of by itself by rearranging some controllers and some.
I have had great custumer service from Mr. Encoderaudio !.....( snaper here )

thumbs up

Spekral could have been btw. "a" answer to my request for a morphable filterbank wink

Rockin' Banana!
BoBSwanS
Really enjoying Fortrek so far, thanks for the latest update

If you take feature requests then it would be great if each track had its own loop start\position and it would be magical if it had separate audio outs for each track

Thanks for the great devices
Koa
Enjoying TM currently. Like someone said up above - opened up a whole new WC feel to my soundscapes in Able using not only FM synths, but audio and drumscapes.
snaper
Koa wrote:
Enjoying TM currently. Like someone said up above - opened up a whole new WC feel to my soundscapes in Able using not only FM synths, but audio and drumscapes.

Thank you grin
snaper
BoBSwanS wrote:

If you take feature requests then it would be great if each track had its own loop start\position and it would be magical if it had separate audio outs for each track

Multiple output is not possible, because of the limitations of Live and Ableton.
I was playing with the idea of separate control over the loop points, it is possible, but won't the whole, let's say "tapeloop thing" loose the point?
But, of course, yes, it is possible will take a look grin
BoBSwanS
snaper wrote:
BoBSwanS wrote:

Multiple output is not possible, because of the limitations of Live and Ableton.
I was playing with the idea of separate control over the loop points, it is possible, but won't the whole, let's say "tapeloop thing" loose the point?

That's a shame about the Live limitations, I agree that having individual track loop points would take away from the "tapeloop" vibe, but it would also add some fun possibilities

I appreciate you looking into it wink
snaper
BoBSwanS wrote:
snaper wrote:
BoBSwanS wrote:

That's a shame about the Live limitations, I agree that having individual track loop points would take away from the "tapeloop" vibe, but it would also add some fun possibilities

Ok, so I was thinking about this, and last night implemented a few ideas.
Then, the machine's belt caught me (I don't know, maybe you don't have this saying...), but now, I have independent volume, pan, loop, length, direction and tempo control.
On top of this, every parameter has its own random generator with amount and rate control.
Update is on the way, have to fix a few issues grin
BoBSwanS
snaper wrote:
BoBSwanS wrote:
snaper wrote:
BoBSwanS wrote:

Ok, so I was thinking about this, and last night implemented a few ideas.
Then, the machine's belt caught me (I don't know, maybe you don't have this saying...), but now, I have independent volume, pan, loop, length, direction and tempo control.
On top of this, every parameter has its own random generator with amount and rate control.
Update is on the way, have to fix a few issues grin

This is great news! I can't wait to have a play with this updated version, especially the random generator. I look forward to the notification email.
It's peanut butter jelly time!
justscratch
BoBSwanS wrote:
especially the random generator

stoked for random
snaper
justscratch wrote:
BoBSwanS wrote:
especially the random generator

stoked for random

Update will come def. in the end of this week for weekend play.
I'm currently implementing a spectral freeze thing ... cause I still have 1 button empty space on the UI grin
glia
just stumbled across your work and am experiencing an emotional rollercoaster cause everything seems so useful!

(also felt compelled to read thru the entire thread to find out why the panels changed angry but i guess there's no turning back)

excellent work
they are wonderfully priced so i'll definitely buy a few of these devices
snaper
Sorry about the delay, but finally, everything is here :

New OSCiLLOT modules :

AC Encoder and MultiNoise are free!

Bug-Fixed Ninja

The Spektral ZIP now file includes the original version and the version with automatable bands, where if you use continuous random on the bands, will fill your Undo History in Live, but if you don't need automation, you can use the original version :

And finally, Fortrek, with the requested new features :

- individual loop length and position control
- individual direction and speed control
- dedicated random generator for almost every parameter
- "Spectral Freeze", with fix envelope and "Freeze" button

Sorry again about the delay, but had to do some support/problem solving this week.
Important information for Luminist (WINDOWS) users :
Please, use it in 32bit mode, because one of the key objects used in the code are not supported yet on 64bit, hopefully, Cycling'74 will fix this.
BoBSwanS
Thanks for the Fortrak update, is it the "Spectral freeze" that does not work in 64bit?

I opened it in 64 bit Ableton and it all seems okay but the freeze button does not respond and the dial does not seem to do anything.

Great update anyway!

EDIT-

PS. I noticed Max has just been updated, has this fixed the issues you had??
snaper
BoBSwanS wrote:
Thanks for the Fortrak update, is it the "Spectral freeze" that does not work in 64bit?

I opened it in 64 bit Ableton and it all seems okay but the freeze button does not respond and the dial does not seem to do anything.

Great update anyway!

EDIT-

PS. I noticed Max has just been updated, has this fixed the issues you had??

Sorry about the delay...honestly, reached higher rank in Battlefront...so no build no internet grin

On the other hands, I'll check that, I think there are no 64bit sensitive things inside the spectral freeze, but there is an internal vca with ad envelope generator. The attach is 5 sec and the decay is 20 sec if I'm correct, so after you hit the freeze button, there is 5 sec "attack time" until you should here something. Oh and the freeze depends on what is going on at the time you press the freeze button, for example, nothing fancy if you're working with lower frequency things grin

Nope, the update did not help to fix the issue.
The problem is with a QuickTime object. I'm working on a solution, but have to know, how to convert milliseconds to QTduration ... argh...
BoBSwanS
snaper wrote:

Sorry about the delay...honestly, reached higher rank in Battlefront...so no build no internet grin

On the other hands, I'll check that, I think there are no 64bit sensitive things inside the spectral freeze, but there is an internal vca with ad envelope generator. The attach is 5 sec and the decay is 20 sec if I'm correct, so after you hit the freeze button, there is 5 sec "attack time" until you should here something. Oh and the freeze depends on what is going on at the time you press the freeze button, for example, nothing fancy if you're working with lower frequency things grin

Nope, the update did not help to fix the issue.
The problem is with a QuickTime object. I'm working on a solution, but have to know, how to convert milliseconds to QTduration ... argh...

Ha, no worries. I understand the delay lol

I finally figured out the spectral freeze and i am very happy that you added it!
Thanks again
snaper
Finally, 1.2 update for Luminist is out, with a lot of long awaited fixes.
Sorry guys about the delay, some of the bugs were really really nasty!

#doitproperlythefirsttime

Fixes :

- file loading issue fixed : no more "jumping yellow thing", fully replaced that nasty object, no win/mac, 32bit/64bit shouldn't be problem
- adsr bug fixed, no works like it should
- initial pitch difference fixed, now the loaded files original pitch is on C3
- more compact interface : more features, same size
- new filter section : more filter types, fully replaced the filter section
- spectral freeze, with random engage button (soon in Fortrek as well!)
- loaded filename now visible

Enjoy guys and thank you for your patience!
snaper
And now, a quick update, again for Luminist!

1.3 updates :

- fixed filter problem
- control over the grain windowing shape
- possibility to mix crackle noise to the window
- random grain volume
snaper
Yakuza 3 is out!

3.0 new features :

- new interface : smaller rack editor, and floating window for sequencing
- loop inside the sequence
- probability for random notes and stage on-offs and for both resets
- multiplication for fills
- built-in MIDI note echo

http://www.encoderaudio.com/control.html
Moon Indigo
snaper wrote:
Yakuza 3 is out!

3.0 new features :

- new interface : smaller rack editor, and floating window for sequencing
- loop inside the sequence
- probability for random notes and stage on-offs and for both resets
- multiplication for fills
- built-in MIDI note echo

http://www.encoderaudio.com/control.html

This looks fantastic. Really huge update. The pop out screen and other features take this to the next level. Thanks for the free update! Was a nice surprise in my inbox.

Will get stuck in to this soon.
Hougaard
[quote="Moon Indigo"]
snaper wrote:
Yakuza 3 is out!

This looks fantastic. Really huge update. The pop out screen and other features take this to the next level. Thanks for the free update! Was a nice surprise in my inbox.

Will get stuck in to this soon.

+1 Really great update
snaper
Thank you guys.
Finally, I've finished my product brochure, feature chart document, kinda' lo-profile manual.
You can grab the PowerPoint file from the start page :

http://www.encoderaudio.com/
snaper
Introducing KIL, our monophonic, single oscillator synth, designed for BASS!
K.I.L. stands for "Keep It Low". grin

http://www.encoderaudio.com/signal.html
http://www.maxforlive.com/library/device/4131/kil
snaper
Two new devices!

K-R

K-R stands for "Keyboard-Random" and it generates a random API control signal in case of a specific incoming MIDI note.
You can filter the MIDI note and then map the random output to any parameter in Live.

http://www.encoderaudio.com/api.html
http://www.maxforlive.com/library/device/4154/k-r

Druma

Druma is a single voice, monophonic drum synth, the best food for Ableton's DrumRack. You can create any kind of drum sounds from fat sub kicks to looped, crazy hi-hats. With the FM capability you can also create interesting, metallic sounds.

http://www.encoderaudio.com/signal.html
http://www.maxforlive.com/library/device/4155/druma
ignatius
druma sounds really good. nice work. insta buy. really great .
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next [all]
Page 7 of 9