MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Encoder Audio
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 [all]
Author Encoder Audio
snaper
ignatius wrote:
druma sounds really good. nice work. insta buy. really great .

Thank you Ignatius, yapp, I'm having so much fun with it, will update it a little, nothing serious grin
snaper
Introducing DiceQ, a dice roll based random drum sequencer, where the trigger notes are determined by a "roll of a dice".
Of course, you can control the probability of the numbers grin

snaper
Introducing Scopium, our beat-synced waveform display :

snaper
Scopium v1.1 : now with floating window!
SculptorOfSound
picked-up Immensity yesterday and it's great! Only spent a little time, but looking forward to more playing.

Even though I LOVE the Buchla UI, I did notice that the Principal Oscillator knob was not very responsive to my input via trackpad. As I dragged up, my mouse cursor disappeared and the knob turned really slowly and couldn't make it past 9 'o clock position. I had to resort to changing the value using the number below the knob. Could you fix that? Are you thinking of changing this one into the generic M4L format?
Riggar
AC Encoder and MultiNoise are free!

ok I'm pleased it's free and interested in using the AC Encoder.

Now I had a quick flirtation with it in Ableton - got some midi clips to generate CV signals out through ES-8 - but it's all a be wild? For instance where do I set the Ableton vol slider as this raises / lowers the signal? And how do I control the pitch in terms of any musical scale?

New to this so any input greatly appreciated
snaper
Riggar wrote:
AC Encoder and MultiNoise are free!

ok I'm pleased it's free and interested in using the AC Encoder.

Now I had a quick flirtation with it in Ableton - got some midi clips to generate CV signals out through ES-8 - but it's all a be wild? For instance where do I set the Ableton vol slider as this raises / lowers the signal? And how do I control the pitch in terms of any musical scale?

New to this so any input greatly appreciated

Riggar, sorry about the delay...haven't been here for a while.
Drop me an e-mail to encoderaudio@gmail.com
snaper
I was a bit off lately, sorry about this guys, but, MAJOR updates.
Almost everything has been updated, almost...

www.encoderaudio.com
aaooaa
Wow, those are huge updates! It'll take me a while to get used to the new look but I'm really digging the design. Are these free upgrades from previous versions? I've only got the option to purchase again.
ignatius
snaper wrote:
I was a bit off lately, sorry about this guys, but, MAJOR updates.
Almost everything has been updated, almost...

www.encoderaudio.com

druma still a product? didn't see it on your site. it's a really great sounding drum synth
ignatius
aaooaa wrote:
Wow, those are huge updates! It'll take me a while to get used to the new look but I'm really digging the design. Are these free upgrades from previous versions? I've only got the option to purchase again.

check your selfy "library". mine were in there. i just redownloaded and they were the updated versions.
aaooaa
ignatius wrote:
aaooaa wrote:

check your selfy "library". mine were in there. i just redownloaded and they were the updated versions.

Most of my purchases were made before I registered a Selfy account so I was getting updates by email instead. Only a few of my most recent ones are in the library.

Edit: Just figured out how to add them to my library, never mind applause
ignatius
aaooaa wrote:
ignatius wrote:
aaooaa wrote:

Most of my purchases were made before I registered a Selfy account so I was getting updates by email instead. Only a few of my most recent ones are in the library.

Edit: Just figured out how to add them to my library, never mind applause

i got emails that said "press the big download files button to get the updates" maybe you'll get those too?
Moon Indigo
Bricks looks great from the vid. Will try this soon! Thanks for keeping up the development Snaper.
Moon Indigo
Moon Indigo wrote:
Bricks looks great from the vid. Will try this soon! Thanks for keeping up the development Snaper.

Can the UI of (say) Bricks be resized? It’s tiny. Thanks.
snaper
Moon Indigo wrote:
Moon Indigo wrote:

Yes, it is grin
This is the most compact thing I've ever done.
Actually, the base of the size is the standard size of the numbox objects in Max...
ignatius
snaper wrote:
Moon Indigo wrote:
Moon Indigo wrote:

Yes, it is grin
Actually, the base of the size is the standard size of the numbox objects in Max...

druma update? not that it needs one.. just wondering if it's still going to be a product?
snaper
ignatius wrote:
snaper wrote:
Moon Indigo wrote:
Moon Indigo wrote:

Yes, it is grin

druma update? not that it needs one.. just wondering if it's still going to be a product?

Sorry about the delay, check the next post!
snaper
Updates again :

- everything is now compatible with Live 10!
- we have now multi-channel devices (like AC, itcan now send out 4 CV's at the same time and Druma 2.oo!)

New devices :

Binary

Worlds first binary seuqncer!

Druma 2.oo

snaper
Some of these in action :

snaper
Guys, haven't been here for a while.
Just would like to inform my fellow modular buddies that almost every device has been update to Live 10!

Check out the latest device :
Morph, a dual morphing filter!
snaper
More madness from us guys, this time, a bit of "video synthesis"?
No...not really, I'm really really not that talented...
But, how about converting images into sequences?

PicSeq

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 [all]
Page 8 of 8