MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

A quick MOTM-730 VC Pulse Divider Experiment - Feedback
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author A quick MOTM-730 VC Pulse Divider Experiment - Feedback
JohnLRice
I've got more to play around with this and I should of been in bed long ago so this is only audio with scant explanation but basically::

½ M569 Sequencer -> MOTM-300 VCO
½ M569 Sequencer -> MOTM-490 VCF
MOTM-440 VCF audio out -> MOTM-490 VCF and MOTM-730 clock in
MOTM-300 VCO -> MOTM-440 VCF audio in 1
MOTM-730 /2 -> MOTM-440 VCF audio in 2
MOTM-730 /6 -> MOTM-440 VCF audio in 3

Tweak knobs

Enjoy nice chub
JohnLRice
Anyone else try to feed back one or more outputs of a MOTM-730 or other clock divider back into itself? hyper
MindMachine
John - I believe that Paul S. recently posted here that less than 40 of the 730's ever found racks. There may be more juice in the MOTM Yahoo Group. Interesting module for sure.
JohnLRice
MindMachine wrote:
John - I believe that Paul S. recently posted here that less than 40 of the 730's ever found racks. There may be more juice in the MOTM Yahoo Group. Interesting module for sure.

heh, hi MindMachine! Guinness ftw!

I bumped this post because I was reading the MOTM list and Ritchie was asking for examples so I found this thread to grab the links and some text! hihi

What I'm doing here could be tried with any clock divider (I think) so I was wondering if folks with other brands have tried to make one eat its own goodness?
haricots
I will try this tonight!
emdot_ambient
Several Species of Small Chirpy Subotniks Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving Without a Pict

thumbs up nanners
rezzn8r
emdot_ambient wrote:
Several Species of Small Chirpy Subotniks Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving Without a Pict

thumbs up nanners

great description of the demo!
I'm dying to try this, but I don't have any filters with multiple ins at the moment cry
rezzn8r
guess i could just use a mixer hmmm.....
rezzn8r
Just trying to get my head around this patch. Am I close? hmmm.....
paults
Came here for the Pink Floyd reference, left satisfied.
JohnLRice
rezzn8r wrote:
Just trying to get my head around this patch. Am I close? hmmm.....
Sorry I never got back to you on this, rezzn8r! If I remember correctly, I had written up a huge response late at night and then clicked the wrong window and lost it all! d'oh! very frustrating meh I must have blocked the experience out of my mind . . .

I'm trying to recall the patch but . . .staring at my description it seems I must have left a thing ot two out? hmmm..... I'll attempt another experimental patch with this sort of concept in a month or two (maybe with a video! hyper ) so, feel free to bug me if I forget! hihi
sunsinger
Ummagummayumma thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1