MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

DIY format conversion?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author DIY format conversion?
curt
Hello!

I am underway assembling a dot com entry system. I see these great Blacet DIY modules and am wondering if there are resources available for me to research converting the power requirements so I can make them MU modules that are compatible with my dot com power supply/system. Blacet seems like a great value for the $$ but I am committed to dot com format and aesthetics (for now).

I am sure people have done this... can you all point me in the right direction?
Cat-A-Tonic
I'm pretty sure you just have to convert the 3 pin power header to a 4 pin connection.

Both systems are +/-15V

STG makes bussboards with both 3 pin and 4 pin headers for just such a situation.
curt
Cat-A-Tonic wrote:
I'm pretty sure you just have to convert the 3 pin power header to a 4 pin connection.

Both systems are +/-15V

STG makes bussboards with both 3 pin and 4 pin headers for just such a situation.

http://stgsoundlabs.com/products/distro.htm

Thanks! I will take this over to the DIY forum. Very much appreciate it!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1