MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Ciat-Lonbarde at Noodlebar 29th of August
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author Ciat-Lonbarde at Noodlebar 29th of August
kozepz
I've got my first live gig upcoming saturday the 29th at the Noodlebar.
Ofcourse the cocoquantus, plumbutter and shnth are in the bag.

Also present is mr.Weinglas with tubes and Ciat SlayerBadger!

And two other guests Jeroen Elfferich and Benny Nelson which I'm very curious about.

If you're in the neighbourhood Guinness ftw!

29th August
V2_, Institute for the Unstable Media
Eendrachtsstraat 10, Rotterdam
€ 4,-
Doors open 20.00 hrs, first act 2100 hrs
www.noodlebar.org
https://www.facebook.com/events/958798474177470/

About
Noodlebar aims to deliver a significant contribution to the development of electronic music that is made using modular synthesizers. This objective pursues Noodlebar through facilitating monthly stages for modular synthesizer artists in Rotterdam.
wavecircle
Ah man, I get back on the 30th. Make recordings!

d'oh!
mrbloor
wish I could come cry cry cry cry
kozepz
I believe there will be a stream also
Streaming will be done trough: www.grooveline.org

https://vimeo.com/grooveline

And thanks Dennis for the invite!
Smokey
kozepz wrote:
About
Noodlebar aims to deliver a significant contribution to the development of electronic music that is made using modular synthesizers. This objective pursues Noodlebar through facilitating monthly stages for modular synthesizer artists in Rotterdam.

Wow! We need a Noodlebar like this in my town!

Best of luck with the performances and please record if you can.
mrbloor
Remco, have a great gig and I look forward to hearing all about it. Up until now I have only seen your hands, a vimeo stream may well spoil my romantic notion of you hihi
weinglas
mrbloor wrote:
Remco, have a great gig and I look forward to hearing all about it. Up until now I have only seen your hands, a vimeo stream may well spoil my romantic notion of you hihi

No way! You gonna fall in love, like all of us love twisted hihi lol SlayerBadger!
chorus7
Shit balls I'd love to be there as well... Any chance you want to fly a guest artist over from Canada?! hihi
mrbloor
weinglas wrote:
mrbloor wrote:

No way! You gonna fall in love, like all of us love twisted hihi lol SlayerBadger!

hihi Have a good one weinglas
kozepz
mrbloor wrote:

oh bahave! oh yeah baby booty wiggler
kozepz
weinglas wrote:
mrbloor wrote:

I might end up lusting more to twist uour knobs saturday hihi
Hainbach
Killer lineup, wish I could be there!
weinglas
kozepz wrote:
weinglas wrote:
mrbloor wrote:

I might end up lusting more to twist uour knobs saturday hihi

Don't touch this / non tocare / niet anraaken oops hihi

@Hainbach: Schade! But unfortunately I didn't had the chance to come to your gig too hmmm..... Next time Guinness ftw!
kozepz
Juast noticed you've uploaded the BE gig Hainbach! Gonna a check it later on.

Maybe someday somewhere there must be an event where we all can play together?! Gonna need some planning but still, would be great.

Ik zal mee me klauwe van u afblijven Weinglas! hihi
asteroid anxiety
I could definitely arrange for us all to play down here. Book your flights!
Pascal
wish i could make it too, would love to spend some time with you guys sad banana
falafelbiels
Is this going to be a touchy-feely Noodlebar?

I'll be there!

Miley Cyrus
kozepz
Would have been great if you could have made it Pascal!
At least we'll have the videos smile

Falafelbiels, Weinglas is not to happy about that twisted

asteroid anxienty, where's here?

Made me a small mascotte for this weekend
Noodle bar Research Facility - Sector V2 Test Labs - Anomalous Materials Laboratories.
Well, you gamers know the source. smile

asteroid anxiety
kozepz wrote:

New Zealand
weinglas
Pascal wrote:
wish i could make it too, would love to spend some time with you guys sad banana

Would be so nice to meet again! But the memory remains love
weinglas
kozepz wrote:

I am old fashionned: First we have to get to know us a bit better! See you on Saturday twisted

kozepz wrote:

Made me a small mascotte for this weekend
Noodle bar Research Facility - Sector V2 Test Labs - Anomalous Materials Laboratories.
Well, you gamers know the source. smile

Very nice applause

kozepz wrote:
Ik zal mee me klauwe van u afblijven Weinglas!

Mate, unfortunately I don't understand this. But what google said sounded strange enough to be funny hihi
andriesvds
w00t

i'll watch it on grooveline. best of luck with the performance guys.
weinglas
andriesvds wrote:
w00t

Thanks Andries Drinking
kozepz
asteroid anxiety wrote:
kozepz wrote:

New Zealand

I'm from Zeeland, you made me curious about the new one smile
Would be great to go there one day.
kozepz
weinglas wrote:
kozepz wrote:

I am old fashionned: First we have to get to know us a bit better! See you on Saturday twisted

Was it old fashioned or just old hmmm.....
Don't worry I'll help you carry!
thumbs up
kozepz
andriesvds wrote:
w00t

Cheers Andries Guinness ftw!
kozepz
It was wonderful to have met Claus and his lovely wife and daughter! And ofcourse also Mr.Noodlebar himself, Dennis.

Benny Nelson started the evening, I forgot your Muff name. I liked his case, about 90% of them were eq modules thumbs up .
The set was very minimalistic noise, I loved it.

Than it was up to me. Besides it was a great evening, I learned a lot about live performing. I can do with half of the instruments, and a little light can't hurt either hihi
I thought it would be the same as at home, just play a little and let the vibe grow. But instead of that I found myself being to hasty, trying to much in too lttle time. For me it was a quite chaotic set.
When I wanted to start at the last part of the set, all of a sudden I did not get any sound anymore. It wasn't the equipement of V2, nor wasn't it mine because all seems to work fine now again.
It must have been the spirits to give the extra time to Weinglas SlayerBadger!

Weinglas started after me, with some rumbling tubey noises, from Japanes singing to eclictic beats. That Phasi scale you kept on playing was very hypnotic! w00t

The last one was Jeroen. He was using a CS10 and a looper, and an old Philips function generator.

Great evening and hopefully there will be some videos soon.
wednesdayayay
sorry I missed it but my in-laws came over unexpectedly for a drinky night

I should have just put it on without explanation woah
ClausF
It was a great evening in a great town, and (also) great to meet kozepz, Weinglas and Worsel. Wow, I'm still out of words....hihi
And it was definitely not my last visit in the Noodlebar. Fine to have such locations.
I'll be back... Guinness ftw!
ym2612
I missed this! I hope the stream was saved somewhere.
Pascal
video,video,video,video,video hyper
mono-poly
I'll let you know when the video's are online.
Follow us on facebook for updates:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=333509576785824&refsrc=https%3 A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FNoodlebar%2F333509576785824#
mrbloor
kozepz wrote:
Than it was up to me. Besides it was a great evening, I learned a lot about live performing. I can do with half of the instruments, and a little light can't hurt either hihi
I thought it would be the same as at home, just play a little and let the vibe grow. But instead of that I found myself being to hasty, trying to much in too lttle time. For me it was a quite chaotic set.
When I wanted to start at the last part of the set, all of a sudden I did not get any sound anymore. It wasn't the equipement of V2, nor wasn't it mine because all seems to work fine now again.

I know exactly how you feel thumbs up

looking forward to the video as I missed your set (bloody friends you haven't seen in 5 years turning up, unannounced, liberty) hihi

caught a bit of Weinglas, excellent, then got rumbled by my son who asked what the noise was hihi
ClausF
mrbloor wrote:
...then got rumbled by my son who asked what the noise was hihi

I always heard this question from my parents in former times when I heard music. This is Generation payback now.... Guinness ftw!
kozepz
wednesdayayay wrote:
sorry I missed it but my in-laws came over unexpectedly for a drinky night

I should have just put it on without explanation woah

How dare they! hihi
kozepz
ClausF wrote:
It was a great evening in a great town, and (also) great to meet kozepz, Weinglas and Worsel. Wow, I'm still out of words....hihi
And it was definitely not my last visit in the Noodlebar. Fine to have such locations.

Hee Claus, nice to have met you too!
If you're in R'dam this weekend theres the Motel Mozaique festival:
http://motelmozaique.nl/nieuws/kyteman-geeft-sneak-preview-van-nieuwe- muziek/
kozepz
Pascal wrote:

Are videos of 1 frame ok with you? hihi
kozepz
mono-poly wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=333509576785824&refsrc=https%3 A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FNoodlebar%2F333509576785824#

Looking forward to it Dennis!
kozepz
mrbloor wrote:
kozepz wrote:

I know exactly how you feel thumbs up

looking forward to the video as I missed your set (bloody friends you haven't seen in 5 years turning up, unannounced, liberty) hihi

caught a bit of Weinglas, excellent, then got rumbled by my son who asked what the noise was hihi

Hahaha, weird feeling, the video has to proof it, or is it just the mind playing tricks hmmm.....

Good to hear it was online, my sister wanted to check, but she didn't get any stream.
ClausF
kozepz wrote:
Hee Claus, nice to have met you too!
If you're in R'dam this weekend theres the Motel Mozaique festival:
http://motelmozaique.nl/nieuws/kyteman-geeft-sneak-preview-van-nieuwe- muziek/

Thanks for the tip, I'll be back, but not so fast... Rotterdam is a bit far, so not every weekend is Rotterdam weekend... Guinness ftw!
weinglas
Pascal wrote:

hihi hyper Miley Cyrus screaming goo yo SlayerBadger!

mono-poly wrote:

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
weinglas
ClausF wrote:

Thanks for coming! Glad to meet you Guinness ftw!
And I will be back, too hyper
weinglas
mrbloor wrote:

Dead Banana

Thanks! Your son should have waited 'till my Japanese guest singer girl (aka as Korg Miku Stomp) started. I brought it for my daughter so that she won't be bored lol
weinglas
Me "playing" the Tocante Phashi wink

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfbC1s31IzY

Thanks to slipperysoles for coming to support me and for making this Drinking

EDIT: Video edited because of a typo...
sungja
I would never ever scratch up my Tocante with steel wool and it does not respond that well to metal anyway. Try drops of water for some sweet drones. Moisture is the key here!
ClausF
weinglas wrote:

Play it loud!!!! applause applause applause
sungja
I must admit I only played it on my laptop speakers. oops
Pascal
Weinglas, with a t-shirt like this nothing can go wrong! screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
weinglas
sungja wrote:
I would never ever scratch up my Tocante with steel wool and it does not respond that well to metal anyway. Try drops of water for some sweet drones. Moisture is the key here!

Steel wool worked just fine (maybe because of my sweating hands during the live performance). Very controllable. Not so strange than using steel wool on the sidrassi organ zombie

If you want to try something really strange, use baby wipes Dead Banana But I don't know how long the tocante can take this. I stopped after a few seconds! Should have recorded it before oops

@Claus: Thanks applause
weinglas
Pascal wrote:
Weinglas, with a t-shirt like this nothing can go wrong! screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo

Killer shirt my friend! So proud to be a Game of Life PUNK! 4 Life! we're not worthy
kozepz
weinglas wrote:

SlayerBadger!
The man takes good care of his instruments!
weinglas
kozepz wrote:
weinglas wrote:

SlayerBadger!
The man takes good care of his instruments!

Of course! Cleaning is essential! Even while I am playing a gig Dead Banana
Mashmore
applause SlayerBadger!
weinglas
Mashmore wrote:
applause SlayerBadger!

Thanks Miley Cyrus screaming goo yo Miley Cyrus
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 3